**BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT WITH AN OUTSTANDING VIEW OVER THE SPAARNE**
On the edge of the center of Haarlem, with an unobstructed view over the Spaarne, so involved 3-room corner apartment with spacious balcony on the east, private bicycle shed and private parking in the courtyard.
This apartment has been modernised, air conditioned, is at the end of the gallery so no neighbors to walk past and is very central. Haarlem Central Station and Haarlem/Spaarnwoude, the center of Haarlem, the shopping street de Cronjé are a 5-minute bike ride away.
The roads to Amsterdam, Alkmaar and The Hague are just around the corner, so you do not have to drive through the entire city. Sports facilities, schools, beach, sea, dunes and nature reserves (de Heksloot, Spaarnwoude) are also nearby.
Layout: Ground floor: communal entrance, private bicycle shed, staircase and elevator. 2nd floor: entrance, hall, corridor, living room, access to balcony, open kitchen, storage room, separate toilet, bathroom with sink and shower, bedroom with washing machine connection, bedroom.
- Located at the end of the gallery, no passing neighbors - Parking in the courtyard (VvE site) - Equipped with air conditioning - Living room and hallway with parquet floor - Replaced interior doors (2021) - Kitchen (replaced fridge and dishwasher in 2019) - Bathroom and hanging toilet - Walls plastered - Fully equipped with double glazing - Plastic frames in wood color on the sleeping side with built-in shutters and 2 screens - Bedrooms with new radiators 2020 - Balcony with plastic garden tiles - Painting (entire house completed in 2021)
- Parking space in the rear parking lot for residents
- Private storage room on the ground floor
- Attractive and modern apartment with beautiful unobstructed view of the Spaarne
- Parquet floor in living room and hall (laminate in the 2 bedrooms)
- Block heating, hot water through boiler
- Active VvE service costs approx. € 216 per month (incl. advance payment)
heating + water, home insurance, reservation for major maintenance, etc.)
- Located in a popular location on the water
- Delivery early December
Read full description