Stadhouderskade 17 G, 1054 ES AMSTERDAM
A beautiful, spacious apartment (approx. 167 m²) with a sunny balcony/terrace and its own parking space. Located in the Byzantium complex.
Location and accessibility:
The Byzantium complex is located on the Stadhouderskade, next to the entrance of the Vondelpark, in Amsterdam-West and is convenient for the city centre. The apartment benefits from peace and quiet in the heart of an area that is characterised by international grandeur, exclusive shops, the prestigious Conservatorium Hotel, the world-famous Rijksmuseum, the beautifully-renovated Stedelijk Museum and the impressive Koninklijke Concertgebouw.
A large central entrance with a beautiful staircase and a lift.
Entrance to the apartment. The roomy hallway gives access to almost all of the rooms on this floor. Besides this, there is storage space and a built-in coat closet on the right and a separate toilet can be accessed from the hallway too. A large living/dining room with a closed kitchen in the middle and also storage space and connections for a washing machine. A large balcony with an awning. Two very large bedrooms with storage cupboards. A large bathroom with a shower, bath, washbasin and toilet.
The apartment has its own parking space in the basement of the complex. The asking price for the parking space is € 100,000 (optionel).
When deciding on a name for this quay, 200 years had passed since stadtholder William III liberated the country from the English, the French and the principality of Münster. Although Amsterdam has never been particularly in favour of stadtholders, this still presented the city with an opportunity to honour them. Besides the Nassaukade and the Mauritskade, Amsterdam also gained the Stadhouderskade, which was named after William II and William III. Source: Stadsatlas Amsterdam.
- Apartment right approx. 167m² (NEN 2580 measurement report available)
- A spacious balcony/terrace with an awning and a view of the Vondelpark
- Parking spaces in the car park
- A communal car wash in the car park
- The complex is served by a lift
- The complex has two enclosed communal back gardens
- Built on leasehold land, bought out until 30-09-2038 for both the apartment and the parking space (the ground rent has been fixed subject to favourable conditions when the current term ends)
- A large and active owners’ association, managed by NEWOMIJ
- Monthly service charge: € 496 per month (apartment and parking space)
- The parking space and the apartment will be sold together
- Parking arranged via a permit system: Source parkeren en verkeer, the municipality of Amsterdam
- Transfer date in consultation
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important.
Read full description