At a popular location in the Benoordenhout area, in a well-maintained apartment complex located bright and originally a 2 bedroom apartment (approx. 95 m˛) on the 2nd floor with elevator, storage room in the basement, sunny front and rear balcony with various hours of sunshine during the day and spacious private parking lot at the rear of the building.
The location is very favorable in relation to the shops of Willem Royaardsplein, various sports facilities (including golf, tennis and hockey), Park Clingendael and the roads of The Hague.
closed entrance with mailboxes and doorbells: hall with access to
the storage room and elevator and/or stairs to the
entrance: hall with wardrobe, storage/boiler cupboard and simple toilet with hand basin
spacious living room with laminate floor and approx. 575 x 529
access to rear balcony (SE) located on the morning/afternoon sun approx. 568 x 144
dining kitchen (including former 2nd bedroom) with rinsing island, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer combination and approx. 478 x 467
access to front balcony (NW) located on the evening sun approx. 184 x 180
spacious and bright front room with wall units and access to approx. 529 x 383
simple bathroom with bath, sink and washing machine connection approx. 267 x 177
- attractively located near park Clingendael and the shopping center on Willem Royaardsplein
- private parking at the rear of the building, no fixed parking space
- living area approx. 95 m˛
- year of construction approx. 1970
- 2nd bedroom is easy to realize
- energy label B
- elevator present
- laminate flooring in the living dining room
- wooden frames with partial double glazing
- electricity 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- resume. combi boiler (Remeha Avanta 2014)
- active Owners Association
- contribution approx. € 244,90 per month including € 50,- advance payment for water
- protected cityscape
- own ground
- the so-called “old age and asbestos clause” will be included in the purchase deed
- given the property's construction date an age and asbestos clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description