This characteristic detached house, built in 1933, is situated on a generous plot of no less than 2,585 m² of private land (including 590 m² of dyke plot). This in a fantastic location, with unobstructed views to the front and rear. This spatial feeling is enhanced by the deep backyard, the waterway at the front and the ribbon development of the adjacent (detached) houses. Near the house there are two spacious barns, a former cow stable and flower shed, which gives a buyer many extra options. Take a good look at the direct environment for what you might be able to achieve here.
The location near the waterway, from which you can sail to the Westeinderplassen, is particularly beautiful. Great for the warm summer months. You can easily reach the center of Aalsmeer by bike. Here you will find all needed facilities, such as various supermarkets (including shopping center Ophelia) as well as sports fields, gym, the (open air) swimming pool, a petting zoo, primary school and the bus connection to Schiphol, Amsterdam South and Haarlem. The highways A4, A5 and A9 can be reached quickly by car.
Nice to know: a little further on the new housing estate "Stommeerhoff phase 2" is currently being realized. On the website of this plan you can clearly see what is being realized here. Here you can see that a wide green strip with ornamental water will be created in line with this plot. This Nature destination connects particularly nicely with the current deep garden and the panoramic view.
Important: Both the house and the barns are in a bad state of repair. Those interested must take into account serious overdue maintenance and structural defects!
Year of construction 1933. Living area approx. 95 m² (excl. 50 m2 expansion). Plot area 2,585 m² (incl. 590 m2 dike surface). Delivery in consultation.
The entrance is originally located at the front of the house. This hall gives access to a bathroom, the kitchen, the living room and the staircase to the first floor. The living room used to have a connection with the extension on the side of the house. This part was previously also used as living space, but can no longer be entered. The kitchen diner also has an informal entrance at the side of the house, through a porch.
Landing with a master bedroom, 3 smaller rooms and a bathroom. Above this space is a storage attic.
• The house is in a poor state of repair (major renovation or demolition);
• Located on a very generous plot of 2,585 m² (including 590 m² dike plot);
• Beautiful location with a wide view all around;
• Neighboring house has right of way over part of the plot at the front for entrance;
• Has two spacious sheds resp. 57 m² and 41 m²;
• Heating and hot water supply have already been removed;
• Dike area 590 m² may not be built on, is waterworks;
• Spacious plot and various buildings offer a buyer many possibilities;
• Additional articles will be included in the deed of sale, such as an asbestos and old age clause and a clause that sellers have not recently occupied the house themselves.
This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker
Read full description