Attention handymen: this unique apartment is looking for a new owner who will turn this into a palace! The apartment is located in the popular Archipelbuurt and has a playful living room with 'tower', and two bedrooms.
The location won't get better than this: u will be living at a cozy shopping street with a variety of shops; supermarkets, restaurants, liquor stores, a bakery, you can name it. Public transport stops nearby, so you will have a direct connection with the city center of The Hague, train stations and the beach of Scheveningen. Also the important freeways are easy accessible, so you can go to the surrounding cities in next to no time.
The layout is as follows.
Shared entrance with stairs to the apartment located on the third floor, where you will first find the landing with built-in closet and toilet. The living room is of great size and has a playful layout because of the atmospheric 'tower' with beautiful open view of the surroundings. Because of the plenty windows, there is lots of daylight coming in and there is a built-in closet. There are two bedrooms, one with built-in closet. The kitchen is located at the front.
- Year of construction 1913.
- Protected town area.
- Wooden window frames with single glazing.
- Electricity: 3 earth-leakage circuits.
- Heating and hot water through Nefit HR boiler from 2018.
- Active VvE, contribution € 96,- per month.
- Energy label D.
- The living space is app. 86 m2. The volume is app. 344 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and all measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable, with the exception that the notary is chosen by the seller (Burgemeestre & Partner in The Hague).
- Delivery: immediately.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description