Terracottastraat 23 in Rijswijk
This lovely bright 2-bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor offers a stunning view and is centrally located in the well-maintained apartment building "Nieuw Ockenburgh" with lift, sunny balcony facing southeast.
Private bicycle storage and on-site parking!
Close to shopping centre "In de Bogaard";
Within walking distance of "Park Overvoorde";
Good public transport in the immediate vicinity;
Very conveniently located close to main roads, such as the A4 and A13 motorways;
Near various schools and sports clubs.
- Living area of 103 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Freehold plot;
- On-site parking;
- Private bicycle storage;
- Videophone system installed;
- Mostly double-glazed house;
- Block (district) heating with individual meters;
- Hot water generated by an electric boiler (80 litres);
- Electricity: 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker and an additional boiler group;
- Active Owner's Association with professional management;
- Owners Association contribution 265.92 per month (including water) and advance heating costs 87.40 per month;
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place;
- Construction year 1969;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction;
- A non-occupancy clause will be included in the deed of sale.
Main entrance with mailboxes and doorbell panel with videophone and enclosed entrance door.
Lift or staircase to the 2nd floor. Entrance to apartment, enclosed porch, ample hallway with fuse box, spacious built-in cupboard and videophone system. Very bright, full-width living/dining room at the front with access to the lovely southeast-facing balcony with a beautiful view! Semi-open kitchen with 5-burner gas hob, oven, small dishwasher, fridge, small freezer, electric water heater with additional boiler group. Bedroom at the back, 2nd spacious bedroom at the back with a lot of closet space and access to the bathroom (from the hall, there is also access to the bathroom) with a shower cabin, built-in hand basin with hand basin unit, toilet and washing machine connection.
Private storage room on the ground floor. On-site parking.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of Rijswijk, section D, number 6502 A-11
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description