For rent for a limited time! Furnished semi-detached villa with garage at Toevluchtstraat 26 @ Badhoevedorp
This partly and modern furnished semi-detached house in Badhoevedorp is a 2-minute walk from the Sloterbrug and can be rented for a maximum period of two years.
This special villa was built under the architecture of Anton van Es and has a very spacious bright living room of more than 59 m² with a fireplace and a sliding door to the south-facing garden, a spacious kitchen with all necessary equipment, a multifunctional garage with interior access. floor, a bathroom on the ground floor, two spacious bedrooms, one with roof terrace, a complete 2nd bathroom and plenty of storage space on the floor. You can park at your own driveway.
This house (construction period 1988) is located on a plot of 269 m² of private land and has approximately 126.7 m² of living space and approximately 545.6 m³ content (measured as much as possible according to the Nen-2580 standard), this is exclusive the other indoor space, such as the garage of approximately 18.4 m² and the various storage areas of a total of approximately 9.1 m² and excluding the external storage space, such as the storage room in the garden of approximately 1.8 m² and excluding the building-related outdoor space. such as the roof of approximately 6.4 m² and the roof terrace of approximately 13.0 m². These sizes are indicative. The energy label C has been issued for this house.
Entrance, tour portal with wardrobe, meter cupboard and door to indoor garage of approximately 18.4 m² with electric door, sink, washing machine connection and loft ladder to attic, central hall with toilet and fountain, cellar, bathroom 1 of approximately 5.9 m² with shower and washing machine connection, spacious bright living room of approximately 59.4 m² with sliding doors to the garden, fireplace and dining room, open kitchen with various built-in appliances.
Landing, bedroom of approximately 18.3 m² at the rear with doors to the balcony, bedroom at the front with 2 large walk-in closets, 2nd bathroom with shower cabin, recessed spotlights, sink, toilet and dormer with shutters.
Via a hatch in the garage you can take a loft ladder to the workplace in the attic above the garage with skylight and central heating boiler.
The sunny backyard of approximately 10 meters long and 9 meters wide is located on the southeast and offers a lot of privacy. The front garden with driveway to the garage is located on the northwest, the garden is partly tiled and partly planted.
This fine, just outside the center, house is located in a quiet neighborhood with hardly any cars, but with parking in front, a cozy playing field around the corner, the large playground of Badhoevedorp within walking distance and all other facilities such as schools, sports and public transport are nearby. Amsterdam-Sloten can be reached within 2 minutes via the Sloterbrug. There are also various facilities around the mill of Sloten and also the nature park Vrije Geer and the large playground of Sloten.
This is a partly furnished rental for a fixed period. A two-year agreement will be entered into with a deposit of three months and the rent payment with automatic payment per month in advance. Model: RENTAL AGREEMENT LIVING ROOM (MODEL MARCH 2017).
The object is delivered in consultation with or without furniture and is available shortly.
Rent: € 1,950 per month, including furniture contribution, excluding gas, water, electricity, internet and cable television.
The adjustment of the rent takes place annually on the basis of the CPI series (Consumer Price Index) of all households, determined on the basis of the most recent time and published by Statistics Netherlands (CBS) plus a maximum of 3% of the monthly interest as a market correction.
The object's destination is living. The tenant is not allowed to give the rented property a different destination or to reassign part of the rented property.
Viewing appointments and Corona
Our viewings will be individual and tight by appointment and for a specific time. All this in accordance with the guidelines relating to the Coronavirus. We will inform you in advance about the necessary precautions that we take, so that you can view the house as safely as possible.
- The rented property is offered for rent for a family or a two-person household;
- Rental to several people is not possible;
- The tenant is not allowed to bring pets into the object to be rented;
- The tenant will make the property available for viewings in case of sale or end of the lease, in consultation with the broker.
- The landlord will always be able to carry out maintenance on the rented property in consultation with the tenant.
- Landlord and tenant have expressly agreed that smoking is not allowed in the home.
- Without the permission of the landlord, the tenant is not allowed to make changes to the property, nor can walls be moved and the floor must not be drilled.
- At the request of and in consultation with the landlord, the tenant will give the landlord access to the house to inspect the house.
- The rented object is exclusively intended to be used as living space for the benefit of the tenant and persons who belong directly to his family. The tenant is obliged to actually live in the rented property and to use it as his main residence. The tenant is not allowed to give the rented object a different destination.
- The tenant may not allow other persons to live with him than those who belong directly to his family.
- The tenant is not allowed to let the leased property be used in whole or in part by third parties or to transfer it to third parties in sublease.
- The tenant has no right to exercise a profession or business in any part of the rented.
- The tenant will use the rented property as a good tenant in accordance with the agreed destination.
- The tenant accepts the rented in the state in which it is currently located and undertakes to keep it in this state and to hand it over in this state upon termination of the rental period.
- The tenant will provide the rented with the necessary upholstery and furniture in accordance with the agreed destination.
- The landlord is not responsible for damage to or theft of the tenant's property. The tenant's goods are not insured by the landlord.
- The tenant is not allowed to place objects, loose waste, waste in bags or waste containers on the outside areas of the rented or general use areas.
- The tenant and the occupants of the rented property may not inconvenience the landlord or neighbors of noise, stench or any other form of nuisance.
- The tenant is not allowed to play loud music on instruments.
- The landlord is not liable for damage to and / or theft of the goods stored by the space rented by the tenant.
- The costs for gas, water and electricity are borne by the tenant. The tenant must ensure connection and registration with the relevant authorities.
- The tenant ensures proper maintenance of heating elements, plumbing, pipes, drains and the like.
- The tenant is obliged to have or take out household and AVP insurance.
- The tenant must take into account that the following matters will in any case be borne by the tenant if they occur:
o Damage due to freezing of pipes
o Blockage of sewer
o Cleaning of property on departure
- The tenant is liable for the timely payment of the rent.
- Drug use or cultivation / sharing is strictly prohibited, the rental can be terminated immediately and the tenant is liable for all costs.
- What has been canceled in the lease should be read as not applicable.
- The client reserves the right to refuse to conclude an agreement with a rental candidate without giving reasons. An agreement is therefore subject to the consent of the customer.
- This information is not intended as an offer. By accepting the stated conditions or submitting a deviating offer, our clients and / or we are not bound, not even to make a counter-offer. An agreement is only concluded by notification of an acceptance corresponding in all respects and therefore also on minor points to an offer.
The NVM conditions apply to this assignment. We also refer to our own website for this.
- This brochure has been compiled with care on the basis of the available data and with the data and drawings provided to us by the landlord. On our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
- The disclaimer described on our website also applies to this rental.
- We also refer to the privacy statement described on our website with regard to this rental.
Look for more photos, maps and extensive sales information on our own site!
Our sales conditions apply to this sale, see our site.
Read full description