A great opportunity in the heart of the Pijp: a fully renovated (2016) apartment on the ground floor: 116 m2 living space, own ground (no erfpacht), spacious living room, luxurious open kitchen, patio garden and three bedrooms and bathroom in the souterrain. An ideal opportunity to continue to live in the city!
Private entrance, spacious living room with luxurious open kitchen with built-in appliances such as a dishwasher, hot water tap (Quooker), six-burner gas stove (Boretti) with large oven and a fridge / freezer (SMEG). From the living room you walk into the small city garden/patio with the sun in the afternoon.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the hall for the wardrobe and the guest toilet. Here are also the stairs to the basement with underfloor heating, three bedrooms and a bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, double sink and second toilet. There is a separate room for the boiler and the washer and dryer.
In short, a great opportunity for those who want to live in a hotspot in the city. Call us for an appointment. We are happy to show it!
The location is perfect: for daily shopping you can go to the Van Woustraat and/or Ferdinand Bolstraat. In addition to your daily groceries, you can enjoy the many cafes and restaurants in the Oude Pijp and Albert Cuyp market. For further entertainment, the Museumplein, Sarphatipark, the Vondelpark and of course the center of Amsterdam are within walking or cycling distance. If you want to be able to use public transport, the North-South line is recommended.
- double ground floor apartment with patio garden;
- 116m2 of living space;
- own land: no erfpacht! (ground lease);
- very bright house with windows on two sides;
- renewed in 2016: the foundation was renewed, window frames with double glazing, electricity, central heating boiler, walls and ceilings, bathroom, toilet and kitchen;
- spacious open kitchen with Boretti 6-burner gas stove and Quooker;
- a quiet street in the middle of the Pijp;
- VvE contribution € 217.85 per month;
- three spacious bedrooms;
- the basement has underfloor heating;
- no waiting time for a parking permit.
Read full description