Bright and ideally configured corner apartment on the 9th floor, spanning ca. 118 sqm with 2 bedrooms, a balcony and an open-plan kitchen.
Situated in a luxury apartment building on Zuidas with a private parking space.
Opulent entrance on the ground floor. The lobby is spacious and features concierge services and is furnished with a sitting area and a reading table for waiting visitors.
The elevator leads to the 9th floor and the apartment. The hall, with a separate restroom, opens to all rooms.
A bright and spacious living room with an open-plan kitchen. The luxury kitchen is fitted with appliances and a peninsula island with a breakfast bar. The kitchen offers a lovely view of Amstelpark. The spacious living room can easily accommodate a sitting area, study area and a dining table. Off the living room is a south-facing balcony.
The property furthermore features two good-sized bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower, bathtub, sink and second toilet and a large internal storage area.
The building includes a communal bicycle parking facility.
Private parking space in the underground garage.
Zuidas, Amsterdam's new residential area. With a sense of space and tranquility, a mere stone's throw from Amsterdam's bustling inner city and nearby leafy Amsterdamse Bos, Amstelpark and Beatrixpark.
Zuidas offers unparalelled connectivity. By car, the A10 is just two minutes away, and RAI station is within walking distance. The area surrounding RAI offers countless lovely restaurants, pubs, sidewalk cafes and shops.
The ground floor of Eurocenter features a luxury lobby with a concierge desk offering services on weekdays from 8:00am until 5:00pm. The lobby or the parking garage accesses the elevators to the apartments.
• Usable residential floor area approximately 118 sqm
• Living room with an open-concept kitchen/lounge
• Triple aspect windows
• A home in the sky with a phenomenal view
• South-facing, ca. 7sqm balcony
• The balcony can be closed off by means of sliding glass panels
• Private parking space
• Bicycle storage
• Situated on ground lease land, owned by the municipality of Amsterdam. Ground lease is prepaid until 15-04-2056. GT&C 1994
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing available now: Personal viewing via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Call our office for an appointment.
Read full description