Are you looking for a bright apartment with an amazing and unique view? Then this apartment is perfect for you. From this spacious 3-room flat (111 m2) you enjoy an unobstructed view over the adjacent green heart of The Hague called “Zuiderpark”, the city centre of The Hague and a lovely waterway right outside your door. This property is located on the 8th floor of the very well maintained complex “De Zuidertoren” and features include a lovely balcony facing west/northwest, private storage space and a parking space in the underground garage.
- The beautiful Zuiderpark is your back garden, also within walking distance of the beautiful Overvoorde estate;
- Several public transport connections in the immediate vicinity;
- Within walking distance of The Hague Market and close to various shops;
- The city centre is 10 minutes by bike and the beach is 15 minutes by bike.
- Construction year 2001;
- Energy label B;
- Living area approx. 111 m2 according to the BBMI;
- Perpetual ground lease, ground-rent and management fees are paid;
- Private parking space in the underground garage;
- Sunny balcony facing southwest;
- Active and healthy Owner's Association with a contribution of € 171,= per month
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place;
- Collective building insurance;
- Wooden window frames, double glazing and an aluminium sliding door with double glazing to the balcony;
- Oak parquet floor in the hall and in the living room/kitchen;
- Also suitable for disabled or elderly people;
- Central heating boiler Intergas 2001;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The purchase agreement will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model.
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the construction year.
Luxury closed entrance with doorbells, intercom, mailboxes. Access to the stairwell or one of the two lifts to the 8th floor through the automatic doors;
Entrance apartment: hall, very bright living room with a fantastic view, access to the lovely balcony facing west/northwest and open kitchen with a 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven and a dishwasher. Beautiful bathroom with a spacious shower and hand basin. 2 spacious bedrooms. Separate toilet with hand basin.
Large built-in storage room with room for the central heating boiler, mechanical ventilation box and washing machine connection.
Private parking space in the parking garage and a private storage room in the basement.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section C, number 3295 A-65 and A-115
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description