Charming, light, upstairs apartment measuring 77 m² (+ 11 m² attic space) with two bedrooms, a balcony and a private front door.
Private entrance and front door around the corner. Stairs to the second floor, leading into a hall with toilet. Light living room at the front of the apartment, and semi-open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances. Access to a good-sized south-facing balcony at the rear.
Two sizeable bedrooms in the sleeping area. Bathroom featuring a bath and toilet in the middle of the apartment.
The top floor is currently in use as a walk-in closet but could be used as a guest room or office.
The characteristic Betondorp neighbourhood in the Watergraafsmeer area is located between sports fields and Park Frankendael, close to the Oostpoort shopping centre.
Tram route 19 takes you into the centre of Amsterdam. Amstel Sation is just a 10-minute bike ride away, and the A10 ring road (Ringweg Oost) is convenient if travelling by car.
Close to the leafy green Zuivelplein square.
- 77 m² of living space, 122.5 m² GFA in accordance with NEN 2580 measuring report
- 11 m² of attic space
- Storeroom measuring 4 m²
- Corner location on a quiet, green square
- Good-sized, south-facing balcony
- Storeroom also suitable for bikes
- Ground rent bought off until 15 November 2054
- Application for transfer to perpetual ground lease submitted in time (in 2019), General Provisions 2000
- Homeowners’ association (VvE) managed professionally, monthly contribution of €248.17
- A10 ring road five minutes away by car
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description