The unique “townhouse” in the centre of Wassenaar with a special lay-out which makes this semi-detached residential house suitable for multiple purposes.
Front porch, covered entrance with metre cupboard, small hall with toilet, on this parterre you will find the platform around the mezzanine overlooking the living room/kitchen diner in the souterrain, and at the rear the living room with French doors to the private backyard with an exit to the Tuinpad. Besides a cooking island and appliances and dining room, the basement also has a playroom with a storage/utility room.
Landing with open office/playroom, front room, bathroom with round washbasin and connection for washing equipment, back room across the full width with closet and bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet and washbasin.
Landing, central heating room, two large rooms with both stairs to an entresol, attic.
If desired, there is a separate double garage just around the corner to take over.
* Front garden located at the Johan de Wittstraat and the backyard at the Tuinpad;
* Separate double garage around the corner to take over;
* Fully double glazed.
* Well situated in the heart of Wassenaar;
* Stores and restaurants within walking distance;
* Good public transport connections to Leiden, The Hague and bus connection to Voorschoten station;
* Childcare, schools and sports facilities in the immediate vicinity.
We are happy to show you this house!
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers on funda.nl
Read full description