Tasteful top-floor apartment measuring approx. 84 m² with a sunny roof-top terrace (approx. 15 m²) and a south-facing balcony (approx. 5 m²), in the Indische Buurt neighbourhood in the pleasant district of Amsterdam Oost!
Communal entrance and staircase. Private front door on the third floor.
Lovely big living room running from the front to the back of the property, with a comfortable sitting area and a Juliet balcony at the front, and a dining area with access to the sunny, south-facing balcony overlooking the quiet courtyard garden at the rear. The open-plan kitchen is spacious and includes fitted appliances. There is also a separate laundry room leading to the toilet. The tasteful wall paint (Flexa 'Early Dew') and high-quality, low-maintenance laminate flooring add to the elegant feel of this apartment.
The internal stairs (offering practical, fun storage space) lead to a good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The smart bathroom features a toilet, shower, washbasin, mechanical extraction system and a towel radiator.
A staircase takes you up to the spacious roof-top terrace with fabulous, panoramic views of Amsterdam (no neighbouring roof terraces). Everything looks very close and a long way off!
Just around the corner from Javastraat, just a one-minute walk from everything you need, from food shops and trendy bars and restaurants, such as Bar Basquiat, Drovers Dog, Wilde Zwijnen, Hartje Oost and Coffee Company, to culture in Studio K (arthouse cinema, theatre and café). Not forgetting the famous Dappermarkt, Oosterpark and Flevopark for a healthy stroll in the fresh air. Close to Muiderpoort station and various tram stops (five-minute walk).
- 84 m² of floor space, also see the NEN 2580 measuring report
- Internal stairs to the roof-top terrace (approx. 15 m²)
- Sunny, south-facing balcony (approx. 5 m²)
- Good-sized bedroom with air-conditioner
- Living room can be relatively easily converted to create an extra room (bedroom?)
- HR++ double glazing
- Active homeowners’ association (VvE) comprising of apartment numbers 24 to 38, managed professionally by De Alliantie VvE Beheer
- The homeowners’ association has a long-term maintenance plan in place and sound cash reserves
- Contribution to the homeowners’ association is €136 per month
- Continuous ground lease paid off until 15 October 2058
- Application for perpetual lease was submitted under favourable conditions in 2019. An offer is still pending
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description