Situated in an. excellent residential neighborhood, this ground-level duplex spans 131 sqm, includes a south-facing garden and as an added bonus, also has a basement with a standing height of 1.90 m under the beams. A welcoming family home with three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a fabulous living space on the ground floor with a conservatory off the sunny garden.
The apartment showcases numerous original details that have been preserved over time, including fireplace mantels, pocket doors and molded ceilings. The street itself is also lovely, with wide sidewalks and hosting only local traffic. The neighborhood is highly sought-after due to its central location, excellent connectivity and its excellent selection of shops.
Entrance, foyer with a guest restroom and access to the kitchen and living/dining room with pocket doors. Both rooms still feature ornate ceilings and the original black fireplace mantels. The rear room has French doors to the conservatory which opens to the garden.
The first floor accommodates three bedrooms, two of which are truly spacious and a smaller side room. The large bedrooms at the front and rear both have French doors to balconies. The bathroom is basic, fitted with a bathtub, walk-in shower and vanity. A positive difference with most traditional ground-level homes is that this property includes a basement over the full length of the house, with an excellent standing height of 1.90 m under the beams.
The tranquil garden features romantic landscaping, its south-facing positioning ensures excellent sun exposure. A part of the garden is paved, and there are also flowerbeds with perennials in addition to a tool shed.
The property is in highly sought-after Oud-West borough.
Within walking distance of Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Concertgebouw and Ten Katemarkt with a cinema and Foodhallen.
The neighborhood is hot en happening. Home to countless lovely shops, charming restaurants and cafés. Excellent amenities. Within walking distance of a wide range of public transportation options (trams 1, 3 and 12).
Outstanding access to the A10 beltway via the S106 connecting road.
Tranquil location in the best part of Helmers Quarter, on a quiet tree-lined street with wide sidewalks.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 131 sqm
• Beautiful original architectural details dating back to 1900
• Sunny south-facing garden
• Balconies at the front and rear
• Large basement
• Freehold property
• Three bedrooms
• Expansive living space with pocket doors and a conservatory
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplan, please consult our website!
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing now available: Personal Tour by appointment via Skype or FaceTime.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we observe the Dutch public health authority guidelines.
Read full description