TWEEDE JACOB VAN CAMPENSTRAAT 127, 1073 XR IN AMSTERDAM
UNIQUE, LOFT APARTMENT, WITH A LIFT, REMODELLED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF JAN DES BOUVRIE AND IN THE MOST DESIRABLE SPOT IN DE PIJP IN AMSTERDAM!!
The project is called “Tweede Jacob” and is located on one of the loveliest streets in De Pijp in Amsterdam.
Location/accessibility: De Pijp neighbourhood is known for its young and lively character, with its charming buildings built in the style from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The numerous small cafés and restaurants offer a lot in the way of entertainment and fun and the Albert Cuyp market (round the corner), open 6 days a week, provides a lot of atmosphere to this neighbourhood. The location of these apartments between the Ferdinand Bolstraat and the Ruysdaelkade means that the Museum district and the Duivelseiland neighbourhood are within walking distance. Both the Sarphatipark and the Vondelpark are in the vicinity, offering peace and quiet as well as leisure activities. In addition to all this conviviality, De Pijp is also easily accessed by public transport with several trams and, in the future, the North South Line.
Tweede Jacob van Campenstraat: Master Builder (1595-1659). Designer of the Town Hall on Dam, Square, which is currently the royal palace; was, however, not able to finish the work. Van Campen also built the Heiligewegsepoort in 1636 and a palace in Rijswijk for Prince Frederik Hendrik in 1657. The division of the street into the Eerste Jacob van Campenstraat (the first) and the Tweede Jacob van Campenstraat (the second) occurred after the intermediate section of the street was sold to the Heineken Brewery in 1930.
- Entrance with lift that takes you directly into each living room!
- Freehold, which means no ground rent
- A partial renovation of the foundations has been undertaken
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning available
- Gas fireplaces
- LED lighting on dimmer switches
- Furniture for sale - New window frames with soundproofed, laminated glass
- All façades and roofs have been renovated
- All electrical systems / piping /drains/ supply systems / windows and doors are new
- Easycell in the ceilings for absolute privacy and silence.
- Smart meter cupboard on the ground floor (so no more waiting for the meter man)
- Under floor and normal central heating
- Bulthaup kitchen with various built-in appliances
- Professional lighting plan from Jan des Bouvrie
- Civil-law notary executing notarial deeds in housing projects: Buma Algera Notariaat.
Read full description