Nicely laid out, attractive 1 bedroom apartment on the first floor with private entrance and spacious roof terrace, on a beautiful location in the Pijp district, between the van Woustraat and the Amstel River.
The building was renovated in 2007, with double glazing and tilt and turn windows. Beautiful, wide wooden floors, open kitchen with various built-in appliances and plenty of storage space in smartly built-in wide windowsills.
It’s happening in the bustling Pijp district! A stone's throw from the lively Albert Cuyp market, all shops around the corner on the van Woustraat and a short walk from the Utrechtsestraat, the banks of the Amstel and of course the Sarphatipark. A beautiful central location with all the advantages of the pleasant city life.
Layout: direct access to the apartment on the first floor via the open porch. Hall, storage cupboard with boiler, bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing machine connection. The living area consists of a bedroom at the front and is separated by sliding doors from the living room at the rear. A spacious, corner-style open kitchen with all built-in appliances and a natural stone worktop. Then the roof terrace of more than 9 m2, a wonderful place with the evening sun (northwest).
- Approx 47 m2 living space in accordance with Measuring Instruction 2580
- Large terrace on the north-west (afternoon sun) of approximately 9 m2
- Own ground!
- Nice layout, optimal use of space
- Heating by means of a well-maintained gas heater, hot water via 80L boiler and a close-in boiler in the kitchen
- VVE consisting of 5 members, professionally managed by Delair
- MJOP present (multi year maintenance plan)
- Service costs 74.03 euros per month
- Inventory for takeover
- Available on short notice
**A unique website is available for this property. Download the brochure for the link to the website where you can find all the details of this property**
Read full description