DUE TO A GREAT AMOUNT OF INTEREST IT IS UNFORTUNATELY NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE TO MAKE A VIEWING APPOINTMENT. IF YOU SEND US AN EMAIL WE WILL PUT YOU ON THE RESERVE LIST.
Unique studio for sale on the water of the Kostverlorengracht. The apartment is located in the popular and bustling Oud-West (one of the most popular districts of Amsterdam!), on the edge of the Helmersbuurt, near the popular Hallen with the food court, a cinema, library and various restaurants. The neighborhood is characterized by its diversity of nice shops and numerous trendy catering facilities. Within walking distance are the Ten Katemarkt, one of the oldest markets in Amsterdam and of course the famous Vondelpark. The tram to Central Station and Leidseplein stops around the corner.
The apartment is located on the fourth (top) floor. A spacious and bright living room with open kitchen.
The neat bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. Because this is a studio with an open layout, there are many options for creating a bedroom or a completely different layout.
Home Owners' Association (V.v.E.):
There is a small V.v.E. and is managed by the 4 members themselves. The monthly service costs are currently € 80,-. This includes the home insurance and the reservation for maintenance.
The apartment is located on own ground! No ground lease.
- Living area of 37,2 m² measured NEN2580, measurement report available;
- Year of construction 1912;
- Studio that can be arranged entirely according to your wishes;
- Fourth (top) floor;
- Bright house;
- Energy label C;
- Beautiful view to the front and rear;
- The apartment is a short distance from De Hallen, the Ten Katemarkt, the Jordaan and the Central Station can be reached within 10 cycling minutes;
- You can relax in the nearby Vondel, Rembrandt or Erasmus Park;
- Well insulated thanks to double glazing and roof insulation;
- Due to its location near the bend of the Tweede Kostverlorenkade (one-way street), there is usually sufficient parking space in front of the door;
- Waiting list parking permit approx. 6 months (source: Municipality of Amsterdam per 16-08-21);
- Close to highways towards A10;
- Delivery in consultation, possible soon.
This application has been compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description