This atmospheric authentic apartment on OWN GROUND with a spacious, sunny balcony and lovely roof terrace is located on the water of the Kostverlorengracht and is located in the popular and bustling Oud-West (one of the most popular districts of Amsterdam!), On the edge of the Helmersbuurt, near the popular Hallen with the food court, a cinema, library and various restaurants. The neighborhood is characterized by its diversity of nice shops and countless trendy catering facilities. Within walking distance are the Ten Kate market, one of the oldest markets in Amsterdam and of course the famous Vondelpark. The tram to Central Station stops around the corner.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor (the private entrance is already on the third floor).
An attractive and bright living room and separate dining area with open kitchen with access to the terrace.
In the hall you will find access to the spacious cozy roof terrace, where you can enjoy the sun from sunrise to sunset!
Bedroom with a beautiful view of the canal.
The modern bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
Entire apartment has a solid oak floor.
Owners Association (V.v.E.):
There is an active and financially healthy V.v.E. and is managed by the 5 members themselves. The monthly service costs are currently € 74,60. This includes, among other things, the home insurance and the reservation for maintenance.
The apartment is located on its own ground! No leasehold.
- Living area of ??47 m² NEN2580 measured, measurement report available;
- Lovely sunny terrace and roof terrace with a permit of 40 m² in total;
- Energy-efficient solar-LED lighting on the roof terrace;
- Year of construction 1912;
- 1 bedroom
- Fourth (top) floor with private entrance with wardrobe on the third floor;
- Provided with new foundation in 2009;
- Bright house and well maintained;
- Insulated floor;
- Beautiful unobstructed and panoramic view
- Common staircase has been renovated very recently (June 2020!);
- The apartment is a short distance from De Hallen, the Ten Kate market, the Jordaan and the CS, and you can reach it within 10 minutes by bike;
- You can relax in the nearby Vondel, Rembrandt or Erasmus Park;
- Well insulated thanks to double glazing;
- Due to its location near the bend of the Tweede Kostverlorenkade (one-way traffic) there is usually sufficient parking space in front of the door;
- Delivery in consultation, is possible soon.
This registration has been compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description