A home on the water of the Schinkel.
Spacious and bright ground-floor duplex spanning ca. 102 sqm with a sunny garden of nearly 40 sqm, including a garden house.
Situated in one of the most beautiful locations in Oud-West: Tweede Kostverlorenkade with an unobstructed view of the water of the Schinkel. Spanning the ground-floor and first-floor levels of a stunning townhouse dating back to 1912. The property was fully renovated in 2011 and features a large living room, three bedrooms and an uninterrupted view of the water. The Schinkel is the waterway leading to and from Het IJ.
In immediate proximity to countless cafes and restaurants and excellent shops. Also within walking distance of Vondelpark.
Private street entrance to the hall with a guest restroom and coat area. Bright living space with a modern kitchen at the front that is fitted with a range of luxury appliances. The living area faces the garden and can easily accommodate a large dining table and sofa.
The sunny garden is off the living room, and enjoys morning and afternoon sun exposure, at the back of the garden is a shed and a roofed area for bicycles.
There is room at the front of the house for a bench, ideal to kick back with drinks after work with a view of the water and the boats as they glide by.
The first floor features three bedrooms/ studies, the master bedroom includes a large wardrobe wall and opens to a balcony. The bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower and a double vanity. There is a second restroom off the hall.
The property is within walking distance of countless trendy and charming eateries and cafes, such as Gebrouwen door Vrouwen, Comodo, Golden Brown and Van Lennep.
There is a wide range of grocery shops to choose from in the immediate area, including an AH supermarket, several local shops and delis.
Due to its location with uninterrupted views, the property is a haven of peace and space amidst the hustle and bustle of the city.
Stops for public transportation are on Kinkerstraat and Overtoom.
• Usable residential floor area of ca. 102 sqm
• Sunny garden of ca.37 sqm, including a garden house and terrace
• Storage shed of ca. 6 sqm
• Three bedrooms
• Renovated in 2011
• View of the water
• Foundation code II given In 2010
• Freehold property
• Ample on-street parking
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description