This gorgeous authentic apartment on OWN GROUND with a spacious, sunny balconies and lovely roof terrace is located on the water of the Kostverlorengracht and is located in the popular and bustling Oud-West (one of the most popular districts of Amsterdam!), On the edge of the Helmersbuurt, near the popular Hallen with the food court, a cinema, library and various restaurants. The neighborhood is characterized by its diversity of nice shops and countless trendy catering facilities. Within walking distance are the Ten Kate market, one of the oldest markets in Amsterdam and of course the famous Vondelpark. The tram to Central Station stops around the corner.
The apartment is located on the third and fourth floor (the private entrance is already on the second floor).
An attractive and bright living room on the 4th floor with an open kitchen (with built in appliances). The living room has a wood burning fireplace. Lovely open space and from the living room there is access to the balcony.
The staircase in the living room leads to the spacious cozy roof terrace, where you can enjoy the sun from sunrise to sunset!
On the 3rd floor is a spacious master bedroom at the front with a beautiful view of the canal, at the back the 2nd bedroom with balcony and 3rd bedroom also with access to the balcony.
The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. Deep cupboard with washing machine connection in the hallway.
Entire apartment has a wooden floor.
Owners Association (V.v.E.):
There is an active and financially healthy V.v.E. The monthly service costs are currently € 150. This includes, among other things, the home insurance and the reservation for maintenance.
The apartment is located on its own land! No leasehold.
- Living area of ??m² NEN2580 measured, measurement report available;
- Lovely sunny terrace and roof terrace with a permit of in total m²;
- Built in 1912;
- 3 bedrooms, 3 outside balconies;
- Third and Fourth floor with private entrance with wardrobe on the second floor;
- Light and sunny home which is well maintained;
- Beautiful unobstructed and panoramic view;
- The apartment is a short distance from De Hallen, the Ten Kate market, the Jordaan and the Central Station, and you can reach it within 10 minutes by bike;
- You can relax in the nearby Vondel, Rembrandt or Erasmus Park;
- Well insulated thanks to, among other things, double glazing, roof, the rear facade is impregnated;
- Due to its location near the bend of the Tweede Kostverlorenkade (one-way traffic), there is usually sufficient parking space in front of the door;
- Parking: Permit area: West 11.1.
- Delivery in consultation, is possible soon;
- Home inspection report is present;
- Seller first choice.
Read full description