BUILDING PLOT INCLUDING REALISATION HOUSE
These beautiful impressions of a detached house in Waterland style, are based on a design of a villa that can actually be built on a beautiful plot in Zunderdorp. The villa to be built has a living area of 258 m2 and a plot size of 575 m2 (total plot size approx. 1,022 m2). Purchase of the land including the realisation of a new house is possible from E 1,249,000. Realisation of the house as elaborated (impressions) will of course and depending on various choices and preferences be more expensive. We offer a number of possibilities;
1. Buy the plot which can be filled in according to your own wishes, within the programme of the municipality;
2. Buy the plot with the realisation of a new house FROM € 1,249,000;
3. Purchase of the plot with the realisation of the detailed plan described below (impressions) FROM € 1.599.000,- no obligation;
A unique place on the edge of the city.
Zunderdorp was once part of Waterland, but in 1920 it was incorporated into the municipality of Amsterdam, together with Ransdorp, Durgerdam and Holysloot. The adjoining area is not called Waterland for nothing. If you step into your boat here (or put on your skates in winter), you can explore the area and enjoy the protected nature reserve with its many birds, beautiful cycling, walking and sailing routes. Here you experience the village feeling and yet you are within 10 minutes at the Ring A10, IJtunnel or the ferry to Central Station! The best of both worlds.
Spacious entrance with toilet and tiling. From the entrance, the living room with open kitchen can be reached through the French doors. The living room/kitchen has a sliding (walking) door to the outside on the side wall of the house, the rear wall and on the kitchen side which all three give access to the garden around the house. The spacious open kitchen may still be classified according to your wishes and all connections for this are available, including for example a connection for the refrigerator, Quooker and an electrical connection for the cooker etc.
Through the wooden staircase to reach the first floor. The landing gives access to 4 bedrooms, a closet, bathroom with shower, double sink and a bathtub. Opposite the bathroom is a separate toilet.
Through the landing is with a hatch (vlizotrap) to reach the storage attic.
- The house will be built under construction warranty;
- The total cadastral plot is 1,022 m2 land, of which 575 m2 is building plot;
- The common residents of the Uilengouw (new construction project Broekergouw 2017) have an association for the public part of the residential area, the buyer is a member by right and there is a monthly contribution of approximately € 50, - ;
- Parking on own premises;
- All the woodwork (window frames, gutters, wind and water boards, masts, etc) on the outside will be carried out in a classic style, as is usual in the area;
- The house will be delivered with smooth plastered walls and ceiling;
- Solar collectors on the roof;
- The notary for the project is Schot en van Loon notaries.
For more information or to plan a meeting about the purchase of this home, please contact us.
The information shown on this website has been compiled by us (with care) based on information provided by the seller (and/or third parties). We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof. We advise you to contact us if you are interested in one of our homes or to have your own NVM estate agent assist you.
We are not responsible for the content of the websites referred to.
Read full description