Entirely in Waterland style, this detached villa will be built on an exceptionally beautiful location in Zunderdorp. The villa to be built has a living area of 258 m2 and a plot of 575 m2.
A unique spot on the outskirts of Amsterdam.
Zunderdorp was once part of Waterland, but from 1920, together with Ransdorp, Durgerdam and Holysloot, it is included in the municipality of Amsterdam, rural North. Here you experience the village feeling and within 10 minutes you are at the Ring A10, IJtunnel or the ferry to Central Station! The adjoining area is called Waterland for a reason. If you step into your boat, here you can discover the area and enjoy the protected nature reserve with many birds, beautiful cycling, walking and sailing routes. You can work, shop and go out in Amsterdam.
Spacious entrance with toilet with sanitary and tiling. From the entrance through the double doors to the living room with open kitchen. The living room / kitchen has a sliding (walking) door to the outside on the side of the house, the rear facade and on the kitchen side which all three give access to the garden around the house. The spacious open kitchen may still be divided to your own liking and all connections for this are present, including for example a connection for the refrigerator, Quooker and an electrical connection for the cooker etc.
Through the wooden staircase to reach the first floor. The landing gives access to 4 bedrooms, a closet, bathroom with shower, double sink and bath. Opposite the bathroom is a separate toilet.
Through the landing with a hatch (loft ladder) to reach the attic.
- The house will be built under construction guarantee;
- The total cadastral plot is 1,022 m2 own land, of which 575 m2 is building plot;
- The communal residents of the Uilengouw (new construction project Broekergouw 2017) have an association for the public part of the residential area, here the buyer becomes a member by right and there is a monthly contribution of approximately € 50,- ;
- Parking on own grounds;
- All woodwork (window frames, facade parts, gutters, wind and water boards, brokers, etc) on the outside will be executed in a classic style, as is customary in the area;
- The house will be delivered with smooth plastered walls and ceiling;
- Solar collectors on the roof;
- Project notary is Schot and van Loon notaries.
For detailed information or to plan a meeting about the purchase of this property, please contact us.
The information shown on this website has been composed by us (with care) based on data from the seller (and/or third parties). We do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. We advise you to contact us if you are interested in one of our homes or to have yourself assisted by your own NVM estate agent.
We are not responsible for the content of the websites referred to.
Read full description