YES! Spacious double upper house divided over the second and third floor with its own staircase and a spacious, sunny roof terrace with a roof house of approx 6 m2, located on private land in the heart of Oud-Zuid.
Immediately noticeable is the different layout because the bedrooms are on the second floor and the very spacious and bright living room with modern semi-open kitchen and a staircase to the spacious roof terrace on the third floor. Because the living area is on the third floor, more and easier use is made of the roof terrace.
The house is located in one of the most beautiful and quietest streets of Oud-Zuid, near the luxurious Cornelis Schuytstraat where numerous shops, specialty shops and caterers are located. The friendly neighborhood also has many fine lunch options, cafes and restaurants such as Ron’s Gastrobar and Brasserie Van Dam and Carter. The Vondelpark, Concertgebouw and the Museum Quarter with, among others, the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are all within walking distance. There are also various nurseries, schools and sports facilities available in the area. This spring the British School will open its doors on the nearby Havenstraat.
Own entrance and staircase from the ground floor.
Landing, spacious (bed)room at the front with French doors to the small balcony, very spacious bedroom at the rear with a built-in wardrobe. Both rooms are separated from each other by characteristic ensuite doors. From the bedroom at the rear there is access to the bathroom with bath, shower, sink and toilet. The third bedroom is located at the front and has a built-in wardrobe.
Landing, separate toilet. Entry into the spacious living room and modern semi-open kitchen at the rear. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, such as an induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, combi oven and plenty of cupboard space. There is also a large storage room or utility room with small kitchen, washing machine connection and the boiler.
From the hall you can reach the small roof house of approximately 6 m2. This gives access to the sunny and sheltered roof terrace.
The apartment is located in a building that was built around 1909.
- Traditional architectural style with bituminous roof.
- Wooden frames, partly equipped with double glazing and partly equipped with front and rear windows.
- Heating and hot water by means of a central heating boiler (brand Nefit, year of construction 2012).
- Electricity: 7 groups with earth leakage switches.
The apartment is located on private land.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is approx. 158.1 m2. The building-related outdoor space is approx. 45.3 m2.
NB. The specified area is measured in accordance with NEN2580 and carried out by a specialized company.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section U number 9107-A2.
DEED OF DIVISION
The building was renovated on February 22, 1979 by civil-law notary Mr. E.O. Faber split into 2 apartment rights.
The apartment right A-2 is entitled to 1 / 2nd share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE consists of 2 members and is under own management.
- The service costs are € 75 per month.
- About 4 years ago, the front and rear of the building was painted and the lifting beam was renewed.
- Spacious double upper house spread over the 2nd and 3rd floor.
- Own staircase from the ground floor.
- Wonderfully spacious, sunny and sheltered roof terrace with a small roof house (built with a permit).
- High ornamental ceilings of approximately 3.15 meters.
- Own ground.
- Located in a popular location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid with all amenities within reach.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The house is very easy to reach by public transport. Various tram and bus lines stop in the immediate vicinity to connect you with the rest of the city and Schiphol and with tram 2 (Koninginneweg) you can easily reach the center and Central Station. By car you are within a few minutes on the Ring A10 via both exit s107 and s108 On the public road there is ample parking for a fee and there is currently no waiting time to obtain a parking permit (source: website municipality of Amsterdam).
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description