Spacious and well maintained two floor apartment of more than 133 m2, located in the popular ‘Valkenboskwartier’ with lovely living/dining room ensuite, with four bedrooms and a cozy terrace.
Very central location: the shops and terraces from the ‘Fahrenheitstraat’ are around the corner, just like public transport so you have an excellent connection to the city center of The Hague, the Central Station and station Hollands Spoor. The beach ‘Scheveningen’ is also on cycling distance.
The layout is as follows.
Entrance on the ground floor; hallway with staircase to the second floor. Here you will find the lovely living/dining room ensuite of more than 40 m2 with a beautiful fishbone parquet floor; French doors from the dining room lead to the cozy terrace. The modern kitchen is located at the back and is featured with a built-in 4-burner gas cooker, hood, oven with microwave function, fridge/freezer and access to the terrace. Lastly, there is a practical front/side room present which can be used as studio and a hanging toilet with hand basin.
The third floor has a spacious landing with built-in closet with washing machine and folding stairs to the attic. At the front are two large bedrooms and a the back is the master bedroom, extending the entire width of the house and has multiple closets. The neutral shaded bathroom in the middle has a double washbasin, hanging toilet, walk-in shower and bathtub. Folding stairs give access to the large attic, with the central heating system.
- Year of construction 1919.
- Protected town area.
- Wooden window frames with double and single glazing (partly HR).
- Electricity: 8 circuits and 2 safety switches.
- Heating and hot water through Vaillant HR boiler from 2008.
- Contribution VvE € 77,74 per month.
- Building insurance VvE is being arranged, the mentioned contribution already includes the premium.
- The attic is not mentioned in the deed of division.
- Roof insulation.
- Air conditioning present in the master bedroom.
- Energy label C.
- The living space is app. 133 m2. The volume is app. 406 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and all measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable, with the exception that the notary is chosen by the seller (Matzinger Eversdijk Notarissen in The Hague).
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description