ocated in the beautiful Duttendel area this well-maintained and light (approx. 76 m2) 3 room apartment on the 6th (top)floor features both a front and a back balcony which are situated for plenty of sun exposure throughout the day. Elevator and storage in the basement are present.
This apartment is within a few minutes’ walk to the sea, the beach, the dunes, and just steps away from public transport.
closed entrance with mailboxes: communal hall with stairs and/or elevator to
entrance apartment: spacious hall with modern toilet with hand basin and
modernised bathroom with shower and wash basin (approx. 185 x 133)
light Z-shaped living and dining room with fire place (gas), bay window with free view (approx. 824 x 574/509) and entrance to front balcony facing evening sun (approx. 329 x 205)
front side room with entrance to front balcony (NW)
kitchen with all appliances including washing machine connection and boiler (approx. 299 x 253)
room at the back with side window (approx. 394 x 284) and entrance to
sunny balcony at the back (SE) with a free view on to Klein Zwitserland (approx. 394 x 165)
- light 3 room apartment on the 6th (top)floor with front and back balcony situated on the morning and evening sun, elevator and storage in the basement.
- located close to the beach and dunes situated apartment in the residential area of beautiful Duttendel
- year of construction: approx. 1960
- approx. 76 m˛ of floor area according to the NEN 2580 measurement
- 1 bedroom with the possibility to create a 2nd bedroom
- videophone with colour screen
- aluminium window frames with double glazed windows
- communal heating
- electrical boiler (rental)
- Municipal monument
- the Association of Owners is active, € 281,19 per month excluding advanced payment € 126,90
- ground lease until 31st of December 2030, the ground rent is approx. € 62,- per year
- the offer of the reissue of the ground lease has been received, the ground value is € 24.202,- and the ground rent will be € 217,82 per year
- terms of sale are applicable
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description