Modern and bright apartment of 78 m2 in the Westerpark district. The apartment is on the second floor and has 2 bedrooms, a dining room and a large living room. In the basement is a large storage room of just over 4 m2.
The Van Beuningenstraat is located in the popular Staatsliedenbuurt close to the Westerpark. This hip neighborhood is known for the authentic Amsterdam look and the amount and diversity of facilities. In the vicinity are many cozy restaurants, lunchrooms, playgrounds, schools, nurseries, large supermarkets, sports facilities, cafes and shops. The Jordaan and canals are within walking distance. And of course the cultural center Westergasfabriek, with a range of activities, is only a few minutes' walk away. In addition, the location in relation to the A10 ring road and public transport is very favorable.
The apartment is part of the small-scale apartment complex De Mokumer, built in 2005 to the design of Machiel Spaan of the architectural firm M3H and fits in beautifully with the older buildings in the area. The names of the residents who moved into the former residential block in 1912 are cast in the concrete of the windowsills, thus connecting the past with the present.
Through the communal entrance and the wide staircase, you reach the apartment on the second floor. The living room is located at the front over the entire width of the apartment and has two French balconies with French doors on the south. The modern semi-open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances. Next to the kitchen is the dining room. There are two bedrooms. The largest room also has two French balconies with French doors. The smaller bedroom and the dining room give access to the indoor balcony on the west. The separate toilet and bathroom are accessible from the hall. The lightly tiled bathroom has a bath, separate shower and a sink. There is also a practical storage room with central heating boiler, mechanical ventilation and connection for the washing machine and dryer.
- Year of construction 2005
- Living area of 78.3 m2 (NEN 2580)
- Fully double glazed and very well insulated (Energy label B)
- Extra storage in the basement of the building
- Delivery in consultation
- The General Provisions Amsterdam conditions 2000 apply.
- The period runs from 01 June 2002 to 31 May 2052
- The canon has been bought off until May 31, 2052
- The application to switch to the new ground lease conditions was made on time
- VvE Mokumer
- The service costs are €99.70 per month including storage
- Active VvE with a good multi-year maintenance plan
- Professional administrator
Read full description