Extremely well located, spectacular, 2-storey, upper dwelling with a fantastic amount of living space - approx. 167 m² - in the heart of the Statenkwartier neighbourhood, within walking distance of several international organisations, schools, and just around the corner from “the Fred” with its wide range of delis, specialty stores, boutiques and chain stores. Moreover, the property has recently been painted and re-plastered, with new bathroom fittings, plumbing, wiring and, newly restored parquet flooring.
Entrance door with space at the bottom of the stairs with a meter cupboard, then stairs up to the 1st floor landing where there is a WC, a side room to the front that is approx. 2.61x2.45, a cloakroom for coats and two doors through to the fabulous suite of rooms, approx. 14.40x3.76, with a bay window to the front, lovely natural light falling into the room because of the open views on both sides, 3.19m high decorative ceilings, fitted cupboards and a recently renovated parquet floor. The spacious kitchen is approx. 3.91x2.61 and is to the rear, fitted with a solid stone worktop, a dishwasher, 4-burner gas hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer and a serving hatch through to the living room.
From the landing, stairs, with a shoe cupboard, lead to the second floor landing, which has a big skylight, a fitted cupboard, the boiler room, a little decorative hand basin on the wall, a laundry room and a separate cloakroom with a wall-hung WC and beautiful tiling. There is a side room to the front, approx. 2.27x2.04, and a bedroom to the rear, approx. 4.06x2.64, with a door to the rear balcony. Further, there is a spacious front bedroom, which is approx. 4.95x3.84 with French doors out to the front balcony, a bathroom, approx. 3.84x1.94, between the bedrooms, that is beautifully tiled and is fitted with a walk-in shower with a glass wall and a bathroom unit with a double sink. At the back there is a further spacious bedroom, approx. 5.29x3.84, with open views to the rear of the property.
- ’s-Gravenhage section AK number 9294 A2
- Built in 1910
- Government protected cityscape of the Statenkwartier area
- 2/3 share in an active Owners Association
- Monthly contribution to the Owners Association: €125.83
- Communal property insurance
- Remeha Avanta central heating combi-boiler from 2020
- Outside paintwork done in 2020
- Interior paintwork done in 2021
- New parquet floors in 2021 and the floor in the living room was renovated
- All plumbing was re-done in 2020
- New electric wiring done in 2020
- Honeywell smart thermostat
- Old property, non-resident and materials clauses apply
- Handover date can be negotiated
Read full description