Fantastic large three-storey townhouse measuring 233 m2 with an unobstructed view over the Van Boetzelaerlaan and the water! Beautiful open-planned living room with oak parquet, ‘Bulthaup’ kitchen, cellar, six bedrooms, two bathrooms. The 2nd floor was luxuriously renovated in 2016.
Ideally located at walking distance from the charming restaurants and shops of the Frederik Hendriklaan, the harbour, the beach and good public transport connections. Also conveniently close to the International Zone (e.g. Eurojust, International Criminal Court) and various schools.
What you definitely want to know about Van Boetzelaerlaan 27:
- A living area of 233 m˛ in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Beautiful freehold plot of 137 m˛;
- Two boilers, brand Nefit, construction year 2006 for the ground floor and 2016 boiler for the 1st and 2nd floors
- Solar water heater
- Wooden frames with double glazing
- Electricity: 13 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker
- The flat roof is insulated on the inside
- At the end of 2016, the 2nd floor was luxuriously, completely renovated
- Airco on the second floor
- Energy label C
- Building inspection report available
- State-protected Cityscape of the Statenkwartier
- Construction year 1917
- Paid parking every day from 1 p.m., residents have a parking permit
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales agreement to be drawn up will be in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
Large hall with a lovely connecting door.
Tiled hallway with additional storage space in the niche under the stairs. Wall-mounted tiled toilet with hand basin.
You enter a spacious open-planned living room with high ceilings and beautiful oak parquet floor. The front room has a fireplace.
The modern ‘Bulthaup’ kitchen is equipped with a light and deep (80 cm) worktop with a five-burner gas hob and stainless-steel extractor fan, a dishwasher, a combi oven microwave and a large fridge and freezer.
Large cellar with good headroom.
The charming city garden has a wooden shed and storage for firewood.
The luxuriously upholstered staircase leads you to the 1st floor.
This large floor contains four bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a landing with tiled toilet and hand basin.
At the front, there is a front room with a bay window. This room provides direct access to the front room. At the rear, there is a bedroom and a spacious side bedroom with hand basin unit. Both back bedrooms have access to the back balcony.
All bedrooms have solid wood floors.
Between the bedrooms there is a modern bathroom with a shower, hand basin unit, towel radiator and space for the washing machine and dryer. This bathroom is mechanically ventilated.
This floor had a complete internal architectural renovation at the end of 2016.
Bright landing with large opening skylight.
Large front room across the entire width of the house with air conditioning. There are two balconies here from where you can enjoy the unobstructed view over the Van Boetzelaerlaan and the canal of the Kranenburgweg.
The large back bedroom has a fantastic walk-in wardrobe. This bedroom is well separated from the hallway by sliding doors and is air-conditioned.
The rooms have wooden parquet flooring.
Luxury wall-mounted toilet with hand basin.
Large luxurious 2nd bathroom with a large walk-in shower with rain shower. There is a free-standing bath, a wide hand basin unit as well as underfloor heating and mechanical ventilation.
There is a large balcony at the rear offering plenty of privacy.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 3498.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description