Bright, spaciously designed apartment with guest apartment offering a total of 328 m˛, located in a stately apartment complex right on the Vondel Park. With a total of 7 rooms, double garage, lift, and all on one floor. This is a unique space in an absolutely top location.
The entire residence consists of 277 m˛ with an adjoining guest apartment of 50 m˛, double garage and storage space. Unique high ceilings of 3.20 and 3.60 meters!
The apartment is located on the second floor with windows facing south, east, and towards the Vondel Park. The living room is spacious and extra light thanks to its southward orientation and windows on three sides. Adjacent to the living room is the spacious kitchen. Both rooms have a terrace/balcony facing south.
The stately entrance and wide hallway separate the 4 bedrooms/studies/fitness room. The master bedroom has an ensuite luxury bathroom and walk in closet.
There is also a laundry room and butler’s pantry/wine storage (formerly a bathroom) and a built-in linen cabinet
The separate guest apartment is approximately 50m˛ with a living/bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom, separate toilet and storage space.
Stately and secure entrance on the ground floor with same-level entrance to the lift.
Main residence and guest apartment. Main residence with entrance, spacious central hall, cloakroom, south-facing living room with windows on three sides and a height of 3.20m, south-facing balconies, gas fireplace plus adjacent eat-in kitchen. Total of 4 bedrooms (currently used as master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room, study/ guest and fitness room), a separate butler’s pantry/wine storage (formerly a bathroom), powder room, laundry room, and built-in linen cabinet.
In the basement, there are 2 storage spaces and a double garage compartment.
The complex is located on the beautiful Van Eeghenstraat, near the Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Vondel Park. Van Eeghenstraat is one of the most desirable residential locations in the popular Concertgebouw neighbourhood. A super prime location!
The building is adjacent to "La Reine".
There are many friendly local restaurants and top delicatessens in the vicinity. Cornelis Schuytstraat is home to luxury fashion shops, quality butchers, florists, dry cleaners, jewellers, optic shops and organic bakeries. Several museums and The British School of Amsterdam are nearby.
Van Eeghenstraat is conveniently located along the Vondel Park and near the Zuidas. Easily accessible by public transport from WTC Station and several tram stops on the Willemsparkweg and De Lairessestraat.
• UFA total 328 m˛, consisting of a main residence with guest apartment, all on one floor with lift
• Alarm system with video surveillance
• Built in Sonos sound system
• Located on freehold land
• Garage sold separately for € 350,000 – (plus additional purchasing costs), enough for two cars
• Well insulated with insulated glass, walls and floors
• Well-functioning Homeowner’s Association with multi-year plan for the purpose of installing wooden frames, among other initiatives
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera, nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplan, please consult our website!
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing now available: Personal Tour by appointment via Skype or FaceTime.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we observe the Dutch public health authority guidelines.
Read full description