Located in charming and small-scale apartment complex, very well-maintained second floor TOP/CORNER apartment (approx. 77 m2) with beautiful unobstructed views on three sides over lots of greenery and a lovely sunny balcony! The location of this apartment is amazing! Right next to and overlooking the beautiful Arendsdorp Park and on the other side overlooking the sports fields of the Royal HCC/HVV. But of course also at a stone’s throw from the tennis/squash courts of the WW and OTC and from the cosy shops, restaurants and terraces at the Van Hoytemanstraat.
Entrance on the ground floor via enclosed portico, beautiful authentic stairway with lots of natural stone to the second floor: entrance house, hall, modern free wall-mounted toilet with washbasin, sunny living/dining room en suite with two fitted wardrobes, authentic marble mantelpiece and of course the aforementioned beautiful view over the water garden and the forest of Arendsdorp and the sports fields, French doors to the practically south-facing balcony. Modern kitchen with Quooker, induction cooker, cooker hood, combi microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and stone worktop. From the kitchen you also have access to a second confined balcony facing southwest with a balcony cupboard. Spacious master bedroom with two built-in closets and a large wardrobe, adjoining modern bathroom with walk-in shower, towel radiator and washbasin. Second smaller bedroom/study with closet.
In addition, the apartment has its own basement (bicycle) storage room and a private attic (storage) room, accessible via the staircase with washer and dryer and parking space for the central heating boiler.
- Year built 1937
- Living area approx. 77 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Beautiful recent aluminium window frames all around with double glazing (HR++)
- Entire apartment with beautiful light beech solid wood floorboards
- Plastered ceilings
- New radiators with thermostatic radiator valves
- Electricity renewed, 7 groups with residual-current circuit breaker and cooking group
- Videophone installation
- High efficiency Nefit HRE combi boiler with chronothermostat
- Virtually all walls fitted with fibreglass wallpaper
- Original panel doors
- Paid parking (interested party)
- Painting frame in progress
- High sense of safety
- Active HOA, contribution currently € 273 per month
- Due to the year of construction, the Dutch General Age and Environmental clauses will be included in the NVM Purchase Agreement
- Located in the national protected townscape Benoordenhout
- Delivery in consultation
Interested in this house? Call your own NVM purchase broker right away.
Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in the Haaglanden on Funda.
Read full description