This spacious and charming 3-layer upper house (approx. 192 m2) with sunny rear balcony facing southwest and modern comfort is situated in a quiet location in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier, between the Prins Hendrikstraat and Van Speijkstraat.
Lay-out: front door at street level, entrance, meter cupboard, stairs to 1st floor; hallway with toilet with hand basin, storage cupboard, living / dining room en-suite with beautiful fireplace, spacious conservatory at the rear and passage to modern kitchen with appliances, side room.
2nd floor: landing with toilet and sink, storage cupboard with washing machine / dryer setup, side room, front bedroom with cupboard wall, rear bedroom with cupboard wall and door to sunny rear balcony, passage from bedroom to rear bathroom with shower, bath and double sink.
3rd / top floor: large open space at the rear with 2nd bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and Velux skylight, storage cupboard with CV (Remeha Calenta HR 2014), front roof floor with two Velux skylights and a spacious storage space.
- freehold plot
- electricity 8 groups + a.l.s.
- double glazing throughout
- 1st & 2nd floor oak parquet floor, 3rd / attic laminate floor
- Home owners association activated; Contribution as of 1 Feb. 2020 € 50 per month, 1/2 share
- paid parking with residents permit
- municipal protected cityscape
- due to the construction year and age, materials and asbestos clause will be included in NVM purchase agreement
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Read full description