Would you like to live in a charming ground floor apartment with a front extension (135 m2) in one of the nicest streets of the Statenkwartier?
We would like to invite you to come and view this apartment. The spacious living/dining room with a conservatory and modernised kitchen make this a lovely home. The sunny back garden is a great place to relax. The 3 bedrooms and large modern bathroom are located in the front extension.
In short, this is a very nice and spacious apartment in a great location!
- Around the corner from the charming shops and restaurants of the Frederik Hendriklaan
- Close to arterial roads and public transport
- Within walking distance of the port of Scheveningen, the beach and the dunes
- International Zone (e.g. Eurojust, International Criminal Court)
- Near various (international) schools and sports clubs
What you definitely want to know about Van Loostraat 46:
- Plenty of natural light
- Many storage cabinets
- Oak floors on the ground floor
- A living area of 135 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Energy label D
- Construction year 1906
- Partly synthetic window frames with double glazing
- Kitchen appliances partly renewed in 2016
- Building report and multi-year maintenance plan are available
- 31/63th share in the Owner's Association
- Active Owner's Association, contribution is approx. € 140,- per month
- Collective building insurance
- Electricity: 11 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker
- Central-heating boiler Nefit Topline, construction year: 2007
- Freehold plot
- Protected cityscape;
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
From the entrance at street level you enter the enclosed hallway. The corridor has oak floors that you will also find in the living room.
Built-in cabinet with shower area, which can also be used as storage. The modernised toilet has a wall-mounted toilet and a hand basin. The built-in cabinet under the stairs has storage space and houses the fuse box.
The spacious living/dining room has a sliding partition with built-in cabinets and stained-glass sliding doors. In the front room, the beautiful original ornamental ceiling has been preserved. The dining room with a conservatory has a door to the back garden. The lovely sheltered back garden receives morning/afternoon sun, features a wooden shed in the back and a shelter to keep bicycles or other equipment dry.
The open kitchen has a natural stone worktop and built-in appliances, including: a dishwasher, gas stove with four burners, extractor hood, oven, fridge with freezer. You can also access the back garden from the kitchen.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious front bedroom with a built-in cabinet.
Stairs to 1st floor: a separate toilet with a hand basin is located on the landing.
The hall houses the central heating boiler. Access to the laundry room with washing machine and dryer connections. Access to the modern bathroom, equipped with a bath, double hand basin and a shower.
Stairs to the 2nd floor: landing with storage cabinet, 2nd front bedroom.
Stairs to the 3rd floor: attic with a charming attic room with rafters and unobstructed views from the front, which is currently used as a home office.
Interested in this apartment? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 11178 A1.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description