Would you like to live in a charming ground floor apartment with a front extension (135 m2) in one of the nicest streets of the Statenkwartier?
This great ground floor apartment has three bedrooms, a unique multifunctional room in the cellar and a spacious sunny back garden.
We would like to invite you to view this apartment!
- Around the corner from the charming shops and restaurants of the Frederik Hendriklaan and Aert van der Goesstraat
- Close to arterial roads and public transport
- Within walking distance of the port of Scheveningen, the beach and the dunes
- International Zone (e.g. Eurojust, International Criminal Court)
- Near various (international) schools and sports clubs
What you definitely want to know about Van Loostraat 49:
- A living area of 116 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Cellar with standing height, an ideal space to create extra bedrooms
- Spacious back garden across the width of the house with the afternoon/evening sun
- Energy label F
- Construction year 1906
- Building inspection report available
- 1/2 share in the Owner's Association
- Active Owner's Association, contribution is €100 per month
- Collective building insurance
- Wooden window frames with double glazing
- Electricity: 4 groups with earth leakage circuit breakers and 6 without
- Central heating boiler, Vaillant ECO TEC 2017
- Freehold plot
- Protected cityscape;
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year
Entrance at street level: the enclosed hallway and the corridor have a marble tiled floor.
The living/dining room is a beautiful authentic en suite with sliding doors. At the front and rear there is a convection heater, and you enter the back garden through the French doors. The back garden is well maintained and over the full width of the house, with a wooden shed in the back of the garden. Depending on the season there is a beautiful view of the neighbour’s blossoming tree. The garden is lovely for relaxing in the afternoon/evening sun.
The bathroom is in the hallway; it has a walk-in shower, hand basin and design radiator.
The kitchen is at the rear. It is fitted with a fridge-freezer, washing machine connection, dishwasher, double sink, a gas stove with four burners and an extractor hood. The kitchen has a marble tiled floor and also provides access to the back garden.
From the hall you enter the intermediate level with storage space under the stairs, toilet with a built-in cupboard and a hand basin.
The fuse box is in the bright front room.
Stairs to the 1st floor: landing and access to the 2nd front room.
Stairs to the 2nd floor with landing where there is a 2nd toilet. The landing is bathed in light from the skylight and where you will find the 3rd front room.
You reach the cellar through the living room. This is a multifunctional room that is now being used as storage space, but it can also be converted into two rooms and a bathroom.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 9438 A1.
Transfer: in consultation
Read full description