Would you like to live in a quiet street in the popular Statenkwartier, just around the corner from the bustling Aert van der Goesstraat and "Fred" with its charming eateries and many beautiful shops? How about relaxing in your own lovely sun-drenched spacious garden (south-east facing) or maybe you prefer the beach within a 5-minute bike ride? Well then this attractive, characteristic, well-maintained spacious 4-storey ground floor residence with an extension (134 m˛) is definitely for you!
- Very centrally located in a popular shopping district with various nice bars and restaurants on the Aert van der Goesstraat and the Frederik Hendriklaan.
- At walking distance from the port of Scheveningen, the beach and the dunes.
- International Zone (including Eurojust, Catshuis, International Criminal Court); the heart of The Hague.
- Near various (international) schools and sports clubs.
- Close to arterial roads and public transport around the corner.
What you definitely want to know about Van Loostraat 8:
- Surface area is 134 m˛ according to the branch standard NEN 2580 method
- Many gorgeous original details have been preserved
- Located on freehold plot
- Largely equipped with synthetic window frames with double glazing
- 1/2th share in the recently activated Owners’ Association
- Owners’ Association contribution of €229 per month in accordance with the multi-year maintenance plan
- Collective building insurance
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place
- Central-heating boiler Vaillant Eco Tech, 2020 model
- Electricity: 5 groups and 1 earth leakage circuit breaker
- State-protected Cityscape of the Statenkwartier
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales agreement to be drawn up will be in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
year of construction.
Entrance hall, vestibule, hallway. Spacious living room en-suite with wooden floors, beautiful original mantelpieces and magnificent sliding doors, original sliding doors to the conservatory at the rear with French doors that open to the lovely large garden (approx. 68 m˛) facing a southeast direction with a large storage room in the back of the garden. Spacious modern designer kitchen, Comprex brand, equipped with a gas stove with four burners and extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge, luxury Siemens oven, a practical original cupboard and the location of the central-heating boiler.
Bedroom and office space. Bathroom with spacious shower cubicle, designer radiator and fixed hand basin. Very practical storage/cellar area. Cupboard with installation for washing machine and dryer. Videophone intercom system.
Stairs to the first floor
Landing with original hand basin. Toilet with Sanibroyeur. Spacious bedroom at the front with bay window.
Stairs to the second floor
Landing with built-in cupboard. Bedroom at the front of the house with built-in cupboard and a nice small balcony.
Stairs to the third (attic) floor
Cosy attic room with beautiful exposed wooden rafters.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent looks after your interests and saves you time, money and concerns!
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 10242 A-1.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description