Beautiful and tastefully finished 3 room apartment of 95 m2 located on the first floor with a lovely large balcony on the west and a storage room in the basement. The apartment is part of a young and well-insulated apartment complex, energy label A. There is also a parking space for sale for €45,000,- in the parking basement located under the complex.
The apartment is located in a water-rich area on the Van Noordtkade on an island between the Houtmankade, Le Mairegracht and the Van Noordtgracht. A wonderfully quiet location and yet only 500 meters from the Center.
You can do your daily shopping in the Spaarndammerstraat. There is a diverse range of cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. The Westerpark is within walking distance with a diversity of entertainment venues. For sports enthusiasts, it is a good place for running or rollerblading.
Within 5 minutes cycling you are in the lively Jordaan and Haarlemmerdijk and within 10 minutes cycling the Amsterdam CS. Public transport and the ferry (at Pontsteiger) stops practically in front of the door and you can moor your boat in front of the door, so that you are on the IJ or in the middle of the city within a few minutes. You can easily leave the city by car, via the S102 you are on the A10 within 5 minutes.
Spacious entrance/hall with the meter cupboard, toilet, central heating cupboard and a large storage/laundry room where the connections for the washing machine and dryer are. There are two bedrooms. The bathroom is spacious, lightly tiled and has two sinks, a bath and a shower. The living room and the open kitchen are located on the west. The large balcony, also on the west, is accessible from the living room through sliding doors. The open kitchen has been enlarged by including part of a bedroom. The custom-made kitchen unit has a cooking island and is equipped with various equipment including a Bora hob and a Quooker. With the exception of one bedroom, there is a beautiful wooden floor throughout the apartment.
In the basement is the storage room and a common bicycle shed. There is also a parking space for sale.
- Year of construction 2007
- 95 m2 living space, 11 m2 balcony and 5 m2 storage room in the basement
- Wooden floors throughout almost the entire apartment
- Intergas combi boiler from 2016
- Delivery can be fast
- Asking price parking space € 45,000, - k.k.
- The General Provisions of the Municipality of Amsterdam of 2016 apply.
- The current period runs from 16-11-2005 to 15-11-2055
- The canon has been bought off until 15-11-2055
- From 15-11-2055 the canon will be €1425,- per year + inflation
- VvE Eendracht and the Houtman
- The service costs are € 186.65 per month
- Active VvE, professional administrator
- Ample reserve fund available
Read full description