Spacious, bright and fully furnished apartment situated on the 2nd floor, providing a beautiful view over the Van Oldenbarneveldt square. The apartment is within walking distance of the lively and famous Jordaan area where the best bars, restaurants and shops of Amsterdam can be found. The accessibility is ideal, public transport connections are just around the corner and the ring road A10 is a few minutes by car.
Spacious and bright living room, which has a separate office area with adjustable desk, chair and bookcase, perfect set-up for working from home. Kitchen is well equipped with Bosch/Miele appliances (including a dishwasher, microwave/oven, gas stove and fridge/freezer). Bedroom with lots of closet space. The bathroom contains a walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet, new ATAG boiler (2018), new separate Bosch washer and dryer (2019). Extra storage space in cupboard (living-room) and hallway.
The following amenities are within 2 minutes walk:
- Buses 21 & 18 to Central Station (travel time 5 mins).
- Tram 3 to Museumplein (travel time 10 mins) and De Pijp (travel time 15 min).
- Tram 5 to Leidseplein (travel time 5 min) and Zuidas WTC (travel time 20 min).
- Albert Heijn Frederik Hendrikstraat.
- Luxury Spa & Health Club (Gym) Sento.
- Swimming pool (hetmarnix).
- Laundry/Dry-cleaning service
- Centraal Station 10 mins per bike.
- Restaurantís & Barís include: Coffee & Juices, Razmataz, Foodhallen, Morgan & Mees, Westerstraat, Westergasfabriek & Jordaan (all within 5 to 10 mins).
- Available immediately.
- Separate office space, with adjustable desk and chair, for work at home.
- Ideal for single person or (married) couple.
- No flatmate(s) sharing arrangements/constructions.
- No subletting.
- No Pets.
- Lease period: 2 years.
- Rental price is exclusive utilities, tv/Internet, local users taxes.
Listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Read full description