*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Three-room apartment (62m2) with balcony, centrally located in the popular Westerpark district near the Jordaan.
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
The Jordaan is within walking distance of numerous cosy restaurants, cafes and shops. Albert Heijn is located under the complex for your daily shopping. Gall & Gall, Etos and Dirk van den Broek are located around the corner from the complex. On the Hugo de Grootplein you will find shops, eateries and many nice restaurants. Leidseplein is a 15-minute walk away, Dam Square and Central Station can be reached within 15 minutes by bicycle or tram. Around the corner is the Het Marnix sports centre, where you can swim, play sports and visit the gym. In short, the best part to live in Amsterdam West!
The apartment is easily accessible via the Ring road A10. There is currently only a 2-month waiting list for applying for a parking permit. The apartment is also easily accessible by public transport (tram lines 3,5,13,17 and 19 and bus 18 and 21).
Third floor: common staircase with stairs cupboard.
You enter the living room at the front of the apartment. This provides space for a cosy dining area and a cosy lounge area and has access to both bedrooms. One bedroom is located at the front, the other is located at the rear and can be reached through double sliding doors. You can also access the balcony from this bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with various appliances; dishwasher, gas hob, extractor, and fridge/freezer. The central heating boiler and washing machine are also located here. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washbasin with furniture.
- Central location;
- Bright apartment;
- Recently renovated (entire apartment painted and bathroom renovated);
- Balcony will be renovated in Summer/Fall 2021, we recommend not using it at this time.
- The layout is not suitable for home sharers;
- Income requirement: Gross (joint) income of 3 x the monthly rent;
- Guarantees not accepted;
- Deposit: 2x the monthly rent;
- Contract commencement date: property is available from 1 June 2021;
- No pets allowed;
- Exclusive of gas/water/lighting;
- Tenancy with a maximum rental period of 2 years.
Read full description