Living spaciously in a modern small-scale building on the "Rust en Vreugd" (Tranquility and Joy) estate, in a modern 4/5 room apartment of 155 m2 (excl. balcony) on the second floor with a spacious and sunny balcony. The view is stunning, overlooking the park, forest, garden and water features.
Main entrance, central hall, hallway to elevator and staircase.
Entrance on the second floor: hallway with wardrobe, light and bright living/dining room with cupboards, large and sunny balcony, modern open kitchen with all appliances, small bar between the dining room and kitchen, modern toilet, storage room with connection for washing machine, central heating system and central air system, master bedroom with dressing room, and luxurious bathroom with rain shower, washbasins and infrared sauna, and a spacious rear side room. There is air conditioning available in all the rooms.
- Modern small-scale building;
- Former 3 bedroom apartment;
- Privacy and peace and quiet are paramount;
- Centrally located: Amsterdam (35 min), Rotterdam (25 min), The Hague CS (10 min) and Schiphol airport (20 min);
- Parking space and storage in the basement;
- Net leasehold approx. € 230,12,- per month
- In the adjacent building there are currently (guest/work) rooms available through the VVE for a separate monthly fee (these rooms are not included with the sale of Van Ommerenlaan 36).
Interested in this house? Switch on your own NVM purchase broker immediately.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses from fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden can be found at Funda.
Read full description