This is a keeper, this three-room apartment renovated in 2016 (ground lease bought off until 2040) on the third floor with spacious living room, modern kitchen, two large bedrooms, bathroom with shower, toilet and a separate storage unit in the basement.
When entering, you will immediately notice the spacious hall with the beautiful laminate floor, which can be found throughout the entire apartment. The living room is spacious with a lot of natural light as it faces south.
The kitchen (2016) is modern and efficiently laid out with a separate refrigerator, combi oven, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and sufficient cooking and storage space. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room with patio doors and French balcony. You can easily place a dining table with six chairs here, which leaves you even more space in the living room.
The bathroom (2016) has a walk-in shower and a washbasin. The toilet is separate from the bathroom which is very convenient. Both bedrooms are of well-sized and have enough space for wardrobes. The location of the two bedrooms on the communal courtyard garden is particularly pleasant, nice and quiet. Being here, you cannot imagine that you live in the center of Amsterdam.
The space for the central heating boiler (2016) and washing machine is separate. Very handy, just like the storage unit in the basement.
Our conclusion: a great opportunity for those who want to live in a hotspot in the city. Give us a call or send us an email quickly for an appointment.
The location is perfect: the apartment is located in a quiet part of the Van Ostadestraat on a pedestrian and bicycle path (no cars in front of the door). For your daily shopping you can go to the Van Woustraat and/or Ferdinand Bolstraat. In addition to your daily shopping, you can also look up the coziness of the many cafes and restaurants in the Oude Pijp and Albert Cuypmarkt. For further entertainment, the Museumplein, Sarphatipark, the Vondelpark and of course the city center are within walking or cycling distance. If you want to use public transport, the North-South line is recommended.
- Professionally managed (De Alliantie) owner’s association (VVE), monthly contribution €137.09;
- Current ground lease (erfpacht) period bought off up to and including 29-2-2040;
- Applied for a favorable conditions for switch to perpetual ground lease (eeuwigdurende erfpacht);
- 2 large bedrooms at the rear;
- Energy label A, double glazing throughout the entire apartment;
- Loggia in the kitchen/dining room, renovated in 2016;
- Bathroom, toilet, central heating boiler and kitchen renewed in 2016;
- No cars allowed in front of the apartment (only a pedestrian and bicycle path);
- Lovely communal courtyard garden;
- Storage unit with electricity on the ground floor.
Read full description