Would you like to live in an extra spacious (165m2) two-storey top floor apartment in one of the nicest streets of the Statenkwartier?
We would like to invite you to come and view this attractive top floor apartment. The spacious living/dining room with a wood burning stove and modern kitchen make living here very pleasant. The 3 bedrooms with a sunny rear balcony and a large modern bathroom are located on the 2nd floor. Overall, this is a lovely apartment in a popular location!
- Around the corner from charming shops and lunchrooms on Frederik Hendriklaan;
- Close to arterial roads and public transport.
- At walking distance from the port of Scheveningen, the beach and the dunes.
- International Zone (e.g. Eurojust, International Criminal Court).
What you want to know about Van Slingelandtstraat 28
- Lots of light;
- Plenty of storage;
- A living area of 165m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Energy label D;
- Construction year 1913;
- Roofing renewed and roof insulated in 2010;
- Synthetic window frames and wooden window frames with double glazing;
- Bathroom modernised in 2010;
- Kitchen from 2012;
- Building inspection report present;
- 1/2 share in the Owner's Association
- The Owner's Association has recently been established, contribution is approx. €90 per month;
- Collective building insurance;
- Electricity 5 groups with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers;
- Central heating boiler, Nefit Proline, construction year 2011;
- Freehold plot;
- Protected cityscape;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
Entrance at street level. Through the hallway, with the meter cupboard and space for a wardrobe, you reach the stairs to the first floor. On the landing there are two storage cupboards and a modern toilet with a hand basin and wall-mounted cabinet.
The open-plan living/dining room has a cupboard and a bay window with stained glass details at the front. The floor has parquet flooring (merbau), there is an original fireplace at the back and a wood burning fireplace at the front.
The front side room is ideal for use as a study.
The modern kitchen is located at the rear and fitted with various appliances including a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob and a recirculation hood. The rear balcony receives the morning/afternoon sun and has a built-in cupboard.
Stairs to the second floor: on the landing there is a large skylight which lets in a lot of light. The modern toilet has a wall-mounted cabinet. There are three built-in cupboards, the central heating boiler is in one and the connection for the washing machine and dryer is in one of the others. There is also a large storage space.
The spacious back room has French doors to the sunny terrace with the morning/afternoon sun. The spacious modern bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower, cabinet with double hand basins, bath and design radiator.
There is a spacious front room and an adjacent small side room.
Interested in this residence? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AK, number 9396 A2.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description