Really worth a visit, we dare to say that without a doubt about this characteristic 2-room apartment (approx. 50m²) with spacious backyard on the ground floor!
In addition, the location is perfect. The apartment is located in the popular van Spilbergenstraat on the edge of Oud-West and the Baarsjes. The amenities level is very good. In the neighborhood you will find the lively Ten Katemarkt and cultural center 'de Hallen', the trendy Jan Pieter Heijestraat and various supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The canal has recently been redesigned green. In addition, you will find the nearby Erasmus Park, Vondel Park and Rembrandt Park. There is parking in front of the door (permit) and there are several roads nearby (A4, A9, A10). With tram lines 7, 14 and 17, accessibility is excellent (both for the center and for Schiphol).
Private entrance on the ground floor. Entrance apartment in the hall. The hall is the distribution key to: the living room, bathroom and bedroom.
The closed kitchen is equipped bare. Here you can place the kitchen of your dreams. The kitchen is located at the rear of the apartment and gives access to the backyard. The bedroom located at the rear gives access to the backyard through French doors.
The bathroom is fully tiled and has a: walk-in shower, sink and toilet.
Then the living room is very spacious and has a pleasant view over the van Spilbergenstraat and is equipped with many windows. Thanks to its location on the west, you get a lot of natural light here.
The spacious backyard of no less than 36 m² is located on the northeast.
- apartment located on the ground floor;
- spacious backyard of no less than 36 m²
- built in 1924;
- living area approximately 50m²;
- 2 rooms;
- Intergas HR central heating combi boiler;
- readily available;
- former rental home of De Key;
- house is only for sale for self-occupancy (or parents for children);
- anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable;
- located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam, surrendered until January 31, 2064;
- service costs € 103.19 per month (professional VvE);
- project notary Spier en Hazenberg.
We are excited, are you?
Then make an appointment quickly for a viewing.
Read full description