Magnificent upper house of approximately 84 m² living space with beautiful roof terrace of 25 m².
The house is in 2015 with much love and attention converted by the current owner into an attractive and bright house, with high quality finish. The house has a luxurious and modern open kitchen, a very spacious and sunny living room and a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower, washbasin and luxury design radiator. Furthermore....the location: right in the middle between the Zuidas and the Stadionplein in Amsterdam South with lots of greenery on the square right in front of the door.
Through the central staircase in the hallway to the first floor where a neat staircase leads to the third floor. Arriving here, the entrance offers a compact cloakroom with immediately adjacent the bright living room from a former ensuite. The result is a cosy living room with fireplace and closet, where there is plenty of daylight. There is an internal round staircase to the attic and a balcony at the rear with evening sun. The living area is equipped with a beautiful wooden floor with sound-reducing Fermacell underlay.
The kitchen is at the rear of the house and is placed in an open arrangement and a spacious cupboard. The countertop has a beautiful tiled floor (self-designed Mosaic Del Sur cement tiles) on the walking area. The Siemens kitchen is luxuriously finished in white with a white natural stone top and equipped with all conceivable NEFF appliances such as fridge-freezer, combi steam oven, induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan and built-in dishwasher. French doors provide access to the balcony that spans the entire width of the house.
The bathroom is a delight to the eye. Spacious with warm colours and luxurious materials. A washbasin, a wall closet, a spacious walk-in shower and two custom-made cabinets as well as a beautiful van Heck stainless steel radiator. Again, the tiles have been designed by Mosaïc del Sur.
There are no less than three rooms which can be used as bedrooms. The master bedroom is located on the front with great views over the square, a spacious closet, luxury shutters and specially applied stained glass on the inside. At the rear of the house is a smaller room with access to the aforementioned balcony and with central heating and washing machine connection. Via the spiral staircase, the third room is reached as well as the spacious roof terrace;
Besides the balcony on the living floor, there is a spacious roof terrace of no less than 25 m² with magnificent views. This terrace was built in 2007 with a permit and has wooden floorboards, which were partly renewed in 2021.
All windows are equipped with special insulation foil, which also gives the house an energy label D.
Van Tuyll van Serooskerkenplein: the flat is located at a quiet park with playground in the Stadionbuurt in the district of Zuid, a spacious area with wide streets and lots of green. Right in front of the door is a square with many trees and greenery so there is a free and green view from the house. Around the corner from the house is the Olympiaplein with the then famous sports park which offers sports and recreation for young and old. At the Olympiaplein/Stadionweg there are also facilities for all imaginable daily needs, including several supermarkets, the market at Stadionplein, a wide range of shops and a number of cafes and restaurants. Childcare, primary and secondary schools are all within walking distance of the house. In the district there are also various medical facilities and sports facilities, and the Amsterdamse Bos is not far either.
The house is easily accessible by public transport; bus and tram stops are only a 2-minute walk away and the NS-station Amsterdam Zuid is only a 4-minute bike ride away. With 5 to 10 minutes on the bike you can reach all notable destinations in Amsterdam, such as the Museumplein, Albert Cuyp market, Vondelpark or the historic ring of canals. By car, you can be on the A10 ring road in five minutes, from where you can easily reach the A2, A4 or A9 motorways, among others. Schiphol Airport is about 20 minutes' drive away (with a public bus connection, only 31 minutes). Parking is possible directly in front of the door of the house through a permit system (according to information 2 permits readily available) and public parking.
All nice features and aspects summarized:
- Living area 84 m² (NEN 2580 report available);
- Balcony on the 3rd floor of approx 5.8 m² and a roof terrace of approx 25 m²;
- Lots of light in the house by large windows at the front and rear;
- In 2015 renovated inside;
- Special insulation film on the windows;
- The property is located in a district which has been designated as a protected townscape;
- Active and professionally managed VVE (house numbers 118-124);
- The outside of the complex will be painted in 2021 according to the planning of the VvE (sufficient reserves are present);
- Service costs currently € 75 per month, may be adjusted in April 2021 following new multi-year maintenance budget;
- Located on leasehold land, yearly payment is bought off till 15 July 2055 (AB 2000);
- Favourable conditions for changing to perpetual ground lease have been made before 8 January 2020, whereby the choice was made for fixation of the annual lease. Seller has not yet gone to the notary to fix it;
- Excellent location in relation to public transport, shops and recreation facilities;
- It is possible to apply for two parking permits, which can then also be used for the parking garage at Stadionplein;
- Delivery in consultation, preferably 1 August of this year.
Read full description