Well maintained and above all very bright upstairs apartment of approximately 59 m² with a sunny roof terrace of approximately 11 m² on the West. Located in a quiet street in the popular neighborhood De Baarsjes around the corner from the Rembrandtpark. There is private land!
Via the common staircase you reach the entrance of the house on the first floor. You enter the central hall with access to all rooms. At the front you will find the bright living room with stained glass details. The side room, which can now be closed off with sliding doors, can be (easily) separated so that a second bedroom is created.
At the rear you will find the closed kitchen including setup for washing machine and dryer. The kitchen is equipped with, among other things, a 5-burner gas stove with oven, extractor hood, microwave, refrigerator, 3-drawer freezer and a dishwasher. Also at the rear is the spacious bedroom. Adjacent to the kitchen and bedroom is the sunny roof terrace of approximately 11 m2 located on the West. The modern and spacious bathroom (2017) is located in the middle of the apartment and is equipped with a walk-in shower, a bath, a washbasin, a mirror with spotlight and a design radiator. The toilet is separate and has a fountain. The entire house has a beautiful PVC floor.
The apartment is located in a quiet, green street in Amsterdam West (formerly De Baarsjes) near the Overtoom and a stone's throw from both the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. The house is very centrally located and easily accessible by car via the Ring A-10, exit S 106 and by public transport.
There are many cozy catering establishments in the immediate vicinity, including Bar Kosta, the Foodhallen, restaurant Edel and Café Oslo. For daily shopping you can go to the Ten Kate market and supermarkets Albert Heijn, Jumbo and Lidl are within walking distance. There are also several schools, nurseries, playgrounds, sports facilities in the immediate vicinity and in the Rembrandtpark there's a petting zoo.
The waiting time for a parking permit is currently approximately 4 months (permit area West 1.3 - reference date May 2021).
The building was split into 4 apartment rights (houses) with a permit in September 2007. It concerns an active Owners Association and the administration is carried out in-house. The front and rear facade were recently restored by a recognized company. The service costs for this object are approximately € 60 per month. The association has a cash reserve of € 10,050
- Well maintained and bright upstairs apartment of approximately 59 m² (measurement report available);
- Sunny roof terrace of approximately 11 m² on the West;
- Currently 3-room house with 1 bedroom, possibility to easily create a second bedroom;
- Modern and high-quality finished bathroom from 2017;
- There is private land;
- Building with permit split in September 2007 into 4 apartment rights (houses);
- The service costs are € 60 per month;
- Centrally located in neighborhood De Baarsjes around the corner from the Rembrandtpark;
- Partly double glazed & HR Intergas boiler from 2006 (serviced annually) - energy label E;
- The NEN 2580 clause will be included in the purchase contract. The prospective buyer provided by BrinkBorgh Makelaardij B.V., was given the opportunity to measure the surfaces of this object. The buyer indemnifies BrinkBorgh Makelaardij B.V. and its employees and the seller for any deviations in the specified sizes.
Read full description