Centrally located in the district "De Baarsjes", this spacious and well-maintained double upper house of 101m2 BBMI has 3 full bedrooms, 2 balconies and an unparalleled roof terrace (with permit) of no less than 25m2.
The location of the house is in a quiet street within walking distance of various playgrounds, schools, shops and various parks including the Rembrandt and Vondelpark.
At the front from the living room there is an unobstructed view through the Willem Schoutenstraat. This gives the house a high degree of privacy.
UNLEASHED VIEWS OF THE INNER GARDENS AT THE REAR
Ground floor: joint entrance, staircase.
1st floor: landing, wardrobe space.
2nd floor: landing, toilet with fountain, living room with wooden floor and 3 large windows at the front with unobstructed views, kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, combi oven, extractor hood and boiling water tap, patio doors to veranda with cupboard with central heating boiler setup.
3rd floor: landing, bedroom at the front with storage room behind knee bulkhead and roof window, bedroom 2 at the front with dormer and roof window and storage room behind knee bulkhead, bedroom 3 at the rear with patio doors to balcony at the rear, bathroom sink, walk-in shower, toilet and large double cupboard with washing machine and dryer connections, door to balcony.
4th floor: staircase to beautiful roof terrace with simple sink with tap.
• Total living space 101m2 BBMI.
• In total almost 40m2 (!!) outdoor space!
• Annual lease payments amount to € 623.74 until 15-08-2053, then perpetual € 1,168.81 per year.
• Front and back will be painted in 2021 on behalf of VvE (sufficient money in the till).
• Active VvE, service costs currently € 100 per month for insurance and maintenance.
• Intergas 2005 central heating boiler.
• 7 groups + RCDs.
• Delivery and consultation.
Read full description