Unique 6-room apartment of 183m² located on the 7th floor with an amazing view over the IJ river and the city!
On the edge of the center is this spacious, 6-room apartment with elevator divided over just one floor, located on the seventh floor with two balconies, two parking spaces and two storage rooms.
The apartment concerns two former apartments which have been merged into one house and is offered with two parking spaces in the underground parking garage where there are also two storage rooms.
This apartment is located on an excellent location between Central Station and the IJ in the characteristic Oostelijk Havengebied, a part of Amsterdam that is characterized by a combination of historic warehouses and contemporary architecture.
The apartment is located in the complex De Loodsen in building "Cacao" which is located on the Oostelijke Handelskade. Municipal monuments such as Amsterdam and Wilhelmina warehouses are located on this old quay on the IJ, but also the futuristic designed Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, the Muziekgebouw aan het IJ and the controversial Panama. The apartment is centrally located: For daily shopping you can go to the shopping center "Brazil", via the Piet Heintunnel you are on the Ring (A-10) within a few minutes and by tram or bicycle you can reach Central Station in no time.
Well-maintained communal entrance with doorbells and letterboxes. The seventh floor is reached by means of two lifts or the stairwell.
Entrance to hall with meter cupboard, bedroom (I) on the water side, bedroom (II) which is currently furnished as a walk-in closet also on the water side, bedroom (III) on the water side. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, bath and towel radiator. Indoor storage space with the installation location of the combi boiler, heat recovery unit and washing machine and dryer connections.
A spacious living room which runs from the front to the rear. Due to the many windows all around, this is a very light space. Beautiful view over the water from the rear and a view over the city from the front. The living room provides access to the two balconies located on the south and west. An Italian design kitchen by Snaidero equipped with white cabinets, stainless steel drawers and a composite counter top. Also fully equipped: 1.5 sink, Quooker, induction hob with 4 heat sources, wok burner (on gas), extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, combi oven/microwave, high-pressure steam oven and crockery warmer. The island has an integrated bar element so that you can enjoy a drink and meal in the kitchen.
From the living room access to the second hall with meter cupboard, two bedrooms with a view over the city (IV and V), separate toilet room with toilet and fountain, bathroom with sink, walk-in shower, bath and towel radiator and indoor storage room with the position of the second combi boiler and second heat recovery unit.
The entire apartment has a beautiful parquet floor and neat panel doors. In the basement of the complex is a shared bicycle shed, two large storage rooms and three parking spaces.
- Living area of 183m² (NEN2580 measurement report available)
- Year of construction 2006
- Modern 6-room apartment on the seventh floor;
- The apartment occupies two corners and is completely ground floor;
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms;
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- Completely isolated
- The apartment is equipped with two heat recovery systems;
- Energy label A
- Leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until January 31st, 2053. The annual canon is currently € 7.149,69 for the apartment with storage rooms and € 357,17 per parking spot (tax deductible);
- The switch to perpetual ground lease has been requested under the favorable conditions;
- Active and healthy Owners Association;
- The monthly contribution is € 383,02 for the apartment with storage rooms and € 26,58 per parking spot;
- The house is fully insulated, has an energy label A and therefore low heating costs;
- The asking price includes 2 parking spaces in the underground parking garage.
- Short term delivery is possible
Read full description