Cozy apartment with a living space of 75 m2, bordering upon the city center!
The apartment has a large living room, a kitchen with appliances, a spacious bedroom, a complete bathroom and a fantastic terrace! The apartment is furnished and can be moved into soon.
The location is ideal: you will be living in the vivid city center of The Hague, where you can enjoy one of the plenty stores on a daily basis, as well as cafés and restaurants. The apartment is surrounded by historical sights such as the Koninklijke Stallen, Paleis Noordeinde and the Grote Kerk. Still the location is quiet: on a quiet street, bordering the water. You can decide to go to the busy city center or to relax indoor.
The layout is as follows.
Shared entrance on the ground floor, stairs to the entrance of the apartment on the first floor. Large living room (app. 9.55 x 3.70), corridor with
built-in closet, hanging toilet with hand basin and access to the kitchen (app. 3.45 x 1.95) with built-in fridge/freezer, oven, gas cooker, hood and dishwasher. Small glass extension (app. 1.50 x 2.00) with steps to the very large terrace (app. 6.10 x 5.90) with sun in the afternoon and evening. The bedroom (app. 3.80 x 3.70) is located at the front of the apartment and has access to the bathroom (app. 2.55 x 1.90) with bath, separate shower, wash basin, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Built in 1900.
- Energy label C.
- Double glazing.
- The living space is app. 75 m2. The volume is app. 280 m3.
- Residential permit required for which a residential status in The Netherlands is mandatory and the income of a single person household is a maximum of € 61.148,- and for two or more persons a maximum of € 77.521,-.
- Available for an indefinite period of time, with a minimum of one year.
- The rental price is excluding € 150,- service costs per month (advance payment electricity, water, TV and internet).
- Security deposit is one month rent (excluding service costs).
- Delivery negotiable, soon is possible.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description