Cozy apartment with a living space of more than 60 m2, bordering the city center!
The apartment has a large living room, a kitchen with appliances, one bedroom and a complete bathroom! The apartment is furnished and can be moved into very soon.
The location is ideal: you will be living in the vivid city center of The Hague, where you can enjoy one of the plenty stores on a daily basis, as well as cafés and restaurants. The apartment is surrounded by historical sights such as the Koninklijke Stallen, Paleis Noordeinde and the Grote Kerk. Still the location is quiet: on a quiet street, bordering the water. You can decide to go to the busy city center or to relax indoor.
The layout is as follows.
Shared entrance on the ground floor, with access to the entrance of the apartment on the second floor. Large living room (app. 8.20 x 3.70) with access to the balcony (app. 1.75 x 3.70) at the back. Hallway with hanging toilet. The kitchen (app. 3.70 x 3.50) is also located at the back and featured with a built-in fridge/freezer, oven, gascooker, hood, dishwasher and loose microwave. The bedroom (app. 3.80 x 3.70) is located at the front and gives access to the bathroom (app. 2.70 x 1.90) has a bathtub, shower, washbasin, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Built in 1900.
- Energy label C.
- Featured with double glazing.
- The living space is app. 60 m2. The volume is app. 235 m3.
- Residential permit required for which a residential status in The Netherlands is mandatory and the income of a household is a maximum of € 48.300,-.
- Available for an indefinite period of time, with the minimum duration of one year.
- The rental price is excluding € 150,- service costs per month (advanced payment electricity, water, TV and internet).
- Security deposit is one month rent (excluding service costs).
- Delivery negotiable, can be very soon.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description