Spacious and luxuriously fully furnished family house with three bedrooms, office space and spacious garden with free parking in front of the door.
Nieuw Sloten is a quiet neighborhood with many green areas. Facilities such as shops, primary and secondary schools and public transport are available in the area. There are several supermarkets and shops within walking distance on the Belgieplein.
Within walking distance is also the tram stop for lines 2 and 758, which will take you to the center of the city within 15 minutes. Via the nearby highways A9, A4 and ring road A10, the airport and train station Schiphol, but also the highways are easily accessible. Opportunities for recreation are offered by the Nieuwe Meer with its children's beaches, the Amsterdamse Bos and the Sloterplas.
Ground floor: entrance, hall with wardrobe and separate toilet. From the hall access to the living room with open kitchen.
The kitchen is located at the front of the house and is equipped with built-in appliances such as; dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and a induction hob with extractor. The kitchen is light and has plenty of cupboard space.
Landing with access to three bedrooms. Modern bathroom with rain shower, toilet, design radiator, mirror cabinet and washbasin with furniture.
Office space, which can also be used as a bedroom, equipped with a sofa bed and desk.
• Rental price € 1.895,- excl. utilities
• Available for max 12 months
• Living area 110 m2
• Completely renovated in 2020
• Whole property underfloor heated
• Lights and ventilation/ heating remote controlled
• Monitoring and alarm system
• In ceiling bluetooth speakers in bathroom
• Shared private garden (only with neighbors)
• Available in consultation
• No agency costs for the tenant
• Leases under the control of the owner
• Monthly cleaning included in rental price
• € 3.000 deposit
• NOT available for sharing and no pets allowed
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part , however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Read full description