This fully furnished and upholstered two room (one bedroom) apartment offers about 54 m2 of living space plus 7 m2 of storage! Strategic located next to the Westlandgracht, within minutes of the excess to the A-10. Cycling to the Vondelpark does not take more then 10 minutes. This quiet street is in the middle of a very much appreciated area with everything around!
Well kept entrance from the street. The apartment is situated on the first floor. Entering in a hall that gives excess to al rooms. The living room with open kitchen is located at the front side and is very bright and spacious because of the large windows and the bay window. The luxurious kitchen is equipped with a stone counter top, a 5 burner gas cooker, extractor, dishwasher and a sink with mixer tap. The spacious bedroom is located at the quiet back side, has a big cabinet and gives excess to the balcony. The bathroom has everything you can desire, a walk in shower, a bathtub, a sink with mixertap, a mirror and a washing and drying tower. Through the bathroom you can also reach the balcony. For everyone’s pleasure the toilet is located separately.
Besides all the luxury on the first floor, there is also a storage on the top floor which is perfect to use for the things you do not use daily.
Overall a strategic location and an affordable luxurious apartment that really is worth seeing!
- In immaculate condition;
- Very spacious and bright one bedroom apartment of 54 m2;
- Strategic central location;
- Spacious balcony;
- Fully equipped with double glazing;
- Large storage room on the top floor of 7 m2;
- NO SERVICE CHARGE;
- Exclusive of the use of utilities.
- Deposit a minimum of two months' rent;
- Minimum rental period is one year, but longer is preferred;
- Tenants are assessed on income;
- Not suitable for smokers or students;
- Pets considered;
- NOTICE, REGISTRATIONFORM ADDED TO THE BROCHURE WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ON FUNDA!
- This apartment is worth your visit! Do you have the necessary documentation?
- The apartment is available starting 1st of October 2021.
Read full description