Spacious and sunny corner apartment of 217 m² (gross floor area) in a prime location in the center of Amsterdam, situated on private land. The wonderfully bright and spacious house, spread over three floors, has two spacious bedrooms and a fantastic roof terrace of 17 m².
First and second floor
Through the common staircase you reach the hall of the property on the first floor. Upon entering you will find a spacious living room with fireplace and open kitchen, both very bright because of the windows on three sides. The double glazing provides excellent (sound) insulation. The separate toilet is located in the hall.
From the hall on the third floor you reach the bedrooms and bathroom. The spacious bedroom at the front is currently in use as an office. At the rear is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes located. The adjacent bathroom has a bathtub, separate shower, sink, toilet and towel radiator.
Via the stairs you enter the fourth floor. Here you will find the spacious storage room and through the hall you can reach the roof terrace. A unique outdoor space where you can enjoy peace and tranquility, amidst the bustling city life in total privacy, with sunlight from early in the morning to late in the evening.
The location is very special with a view on the Vondelkerk, just around the corner from the Vondelpark and within walking distance of the P.C. Hooftstraat, Museumplein and the Concertgebouw. In addition, the Museum Quarter has a very diverse and attractive range of various restaurants and stores.
The accessibility by public transport is excellent with tramstops around the corner. In addition, the main roads (A10, A2 and A4) are easily accessible by car.
In short, a spacious and bright corner apartment with a lovely roof terrace that you must have seen!
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE 'Vondelstraat 70' consists of 3 members.
- Monthly contribution is currently € 160,-.
- This year, the management will be outsourced to a professional VvE administrator.
- Exterior paintwork done (2020).
- Freehold property.
- The house is fully double glazed (HR++).
- Upper house with lots of light due to corner location and large windows.
- NEN measurement report available: 216.6 m2 gross floor area, 156.7 living space, 5.70 m2 other indoor space, 17.4 m2 outdoor area.
- Possibilities to create a third bedroom.
- Fantastic location in the historic center of Amsterdam.
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description