Through the covered front door you enter the house. Entrance with cloakroom, staircase to first floor, neatly tiled floating toilet and access to the living room with adjacent kitchen and utility room. The bright living room with fireplace and exposed ceiling beams, has front and back windows. The room is spacious enough for a sitting area and near the kitchen you can place a dining table. The open kitchen is accessible through an arch. The straight kitchen has light wood coloured fronts and the following equipment is available: an oven, a microwave, a gas cooker and a fridge and freezer.
A door leads to the utility room with sliding glass doors to the garden. The utility room has a small kitchenette and you will find the connection for washer and dryer. There is enough space to place an extra fridge / freezer. On the floor are tiles and in the living room, kitchen and hallway are wooden floorboards.
Via the upholstered stairs you reach the landing of this floor. Here you will find three nicely finished bedrooms and the bathroom. The largest bedroom is at the front and has a fixed closet. The two other bedrooms are located at the rear of the house. On the floor of the bedrooms is laminate. The bathroom is centrally located on the floor and has a shower and a sink with mirror. Both the bathroom and the staircase have a dormer. On the landing is a loft ladder to the spacious storage attic.
The house has a sheltered, tiled backyard with lots of privacy. You can create a nice lounge area and place a dining table to enjoy outdoor dining. In the garden is a large stone shed with electricity and there is a back entrance.
You can park around the house through a permit system.
Features of the property:
• Characteristic, extended house with cozy living room with fireplace, high ceilings and exposed ceiling beams, spacious kitchen, utility room, neat plumbing and three bedrooms
• Well maintained
• Sheltered tiled backyard with lots of privacy
• Large stone shed with electricity
• Storage attic
• In quiet, child friendly neighbourhood with childcare, primary school and supermarket within walking distance
• Both the bus stop and the railway station of Purmerend are within walking distance. Good connections to, a.o., Zaandam and Amsterdam
• Easy access to motorways
• Energy label: F
• Full ownership
Read full description